Error loading some shaders. Error log attached::

[INFO] [slang]: Compiling shader "D:\Games\Emulation\RetroArch\shaders\shaders_slang\crt\shaders\crt-royale\src\crt-royale-last-pass-no-geom.slang".
Failed to open D:\Games\Emulation\RetroArch\shaders\shaders_slang\crt\shaders\crt-royale\src\crt-royale-last-pass-no-geom.slang: No such file or directory
[ERROR] Failed to open shader file: "D:\Games\Emulation\RetroArch\shaders\shaders_slang\crt\shaders\crt-royale\src\crt-royale-last-pass-no-geom.slang".
[INFO] [config] Saved new config to "D:\Games\Emulation\RetroArch\retroarch.cfg".

It happens when I want to load either crt-royale-xm29plus.slangp or crt-royale-sony-bvm but doesn’t happen with crt-royale-kurozumi.

Thoughts?

I’d maybe check to see if those presets are properly pointing to the crt-royale-last-pass-no-geom.slang pass of royal.

Because at least from what I’m reading, it’s not finding it.

EDIT: Woot woot! Mystery solved!

1 Like

Yeah, that shader pass doesn’t exist anymore since I fixed the geometry in the regular pass. I just updated the preset to use the normal pass. I also deleted the BVM preset because, as kurozumi pointed out in a PM awhile back, the LUT it’s using is calibrated to D50, which isn’t really useful for anything but print work.

2 Likes