Flycast Core and Texture problem

Several games such as CVS1 & MVC2 have a problem with sprites as it seems that shaders are not applied in that layer. The Texture upscaling solution doesn’t seem effective to me. Has anyone found a valid solution? Thank you

They mix high and low res, this won’t result in a uniform look. One thing you could try is using the downsample option in guest’s shaders (internal resolution) and also pump up the internal resolution of Flycast. Disable interlacing in the shader. You can see an example of mine here:

Newest Guest updates also have a specific Hi-Res Scanlines parameter, but I myself haven’t updated yet from the thread either.

You can also try a scanline shader, since there are ones that can put visible scanlines on there independent of larger resolutions. It used to be case that the res independent scanline shader could be used for this, but last time I tried it, not any more because the “automatic height” setting seems to have broken it for this purpose. But e.g. ossc might work. You can combine with other crt shaders like guest’s that let you disable their own scanlines.

1 Like

Thanks a lot, I’ll try this solution later. Thank you

Resolved ! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!