Hari's 1080p Shader's Presets & Screenshots

Parasite Eve, 1998. Beetle Psx native res.

/2 - NTSC/Aperture Grill/01 - NTSC - SHARP.slangp

Better rendition in full screen on native 1080p display

1 Like

New update! rework of all the presets and now using guest.r’s latest release. link in the first post!

Comments and suggestions are welcome!

8 Likes

small update with some minor changes to standard and ntsc presets.

Screeshots taken with: 01 - NTSC - APERTURE.slangp

6 Likes

Beautiful pics of one of my favourite games man! Took me a while to actually play it, then another very very long time to eventually beat it!

Super Castlevania IV will always have a place in my gaming foundations and fundamentals, especially where the soundtrack and graphics in general are concerned but this one plays so much faster, which increases the excitement and fun factor in many ways and it brings back a little bit of the classic NES style gameplay mechanics which make everything much more run ‘n’ slayish!

4 Likes

Yeah, Chi no Rondo is a real masterpiece, and since many years it is my favorite Castlevania entry, Synphony of the Night is great (also Dawn & Aria of sorrow) gaming experience and with very high values of production but nowadays I tend to prefer linear games with an arcade “attitude” and Rondo of blood is the best of them all in my opinion, sprite work is great (most of them reused in SOTN) CD soundtrack and rocksolid gamplay and difficulty curve!

2 Likes

New update, wet through many changes now using mostly Halation+ as mask mitigation, I think IQ is improved and now there is a better balance in color and contrast.

Link in the first post.

Standard:

NTSC:

4 Likes

New update available (link in the first post)

• Shadow and Slot masks variants re-implemented
  • Composite variants for standard presets using ntsc adaptive
  • new preset for internal upscaled resolutions using smart scanlines
  • small general improvements to base presets
4 Likes