Help choose good shader

I use retroarch of emuelec 4.6 on the tvbox t95 max plus on the 32" lg led tv which shader is good to get an image like the kof 97 in this youtube video my image has many large pixels

Can this shader also be used on SNES, Megadrive, NES Master System N64 emulators?

I might be wrong but I think there are no shaders applied.

Which shader maintains the best originality of the game in CRT and adapts to a 32" LED TV? Normally, on LED TVs, the contours are serrated

If you just one to want some image smoothing without scanlines and masks like in the video, check out the shaders in the “pixel art scaling” folder, or the “TV-Out” shader in the “presets” folder.

what you me recommend maintains the best originality of the game in CRT and adapts to a 32" LED TV?

HI, CRT Hyllian is a great CRT shader for your LED TV.

If you are connected to an actual CRT then I would disable the shader.

What is the procedure to activate this best crt shader? Is this shader included in folder retroarch or can I download it manually?

It should be included.

Once you have loaded the content in your chosen Core press F1 to open the Quick Menu (or whatever you have assigned).

Scroll down to Shaders, open that; then at the top of the menu switch Video Shaders to ON.

Scroll down to Load Preset, then depending on your video driver (most likely GL); select shaders_glsl then crt, then scroll down the crt-hyllian.glsp and select it.

You should see a notification showing that it has enabled.

Then press F1 to return to your game with the shader working.

Some shaders have a huge impact on performance.

Does this shader harm the performance of Emuelec on TV Box T95 Max Plus? Will the TVbox heat up more?

I’m afraid I don’t know. It is quite a processor heavy shader.

If you’re looking a low end shader try zfast-CRT.

You could also try the crt-Guest.r-mini.glslp preset.

what best shader crt no high processor required? tvbox processor amlogic s905x3

This is pretty light on the performance requirements but your TV needs to be bright.