How can i create a new topic? :/

I recompiled retroarch from libretro-super with the following configure parameters:

./configure --enable-neon --enable-floathard --enable-opengles --enable-dispmanx --disable-ffmpeg --disable-x11

and now I get “illegal operation” for my compiled version too.

Are you running from a console (i.e., via KMS) or a desktop environment?

just console on a raspberry pi zero running raspbian

Is this still a thing?

Yep, we haven’t changed anything:

I need to make a post

Ok, good to know! Was driving myself crazy trying to figure this out =P

cool, guess i’ll have to start posting then i need some serious help

Hunterk I need your help with but I can’t create a topic

yeah thats true :neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face:

Hi guys, can’t make a post either having issues with the keyboard settings when mapping the joystick I seemed to skiped over the enter button somehow and now it no longer works, any way I can revert the keyboard settings. Thanks

If you haven’t configured a whole bunch of other stuff, the easiest thing to do is just delete your retroarch.cfg and start over.

Thanks for the response, only just got notified about it now sadly. Where about’s can i find this file I’ve opened up the sd card on my computer and can’t see that file on the list. Thanks again

I have no information about your system/OS but just guessing by your mention of an SD card, I’m assuming RPi(?). If that’s the case, open your SD card and look in .config/retroarch (notice the leading period before ‘config’)

Yes I bought it off the internet but be having problems with the card, the cabinet has a RPi inside and all the contents and the sd card, will take a look again when i get home tonight. Thanks for your quick replies.

I have wasted 30 minutes of my life trying to figure out why I can’t start a topic. So frustrating.

it’s pinned for every new user that’s what you see the very first time you join Not my fault that people don’t read :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello everybody. I’m also new here and can’t create a corresponding topic. I have a question about the Xbox One controller in combination with the Bluetooth dongle under Odroid C2 with Lakka.

I bought a Bluetooth dongle.

Lakka:~ # lsusb
Bus 001 Device 004: ID 0a12:0001 Cambridge Silicon Radio, Ltd Bluetooth Dongle (HCI mode)

Lakka:~ # systemctl status bluetooth bluetooth.service - Bluetooth service Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/bluetooth.service; enabled; vendor p reset: disabled) Active: active (running) since Tue 2018-06-19 00:05:23 UTC; 2 months 25 days ago Main PID: 363 (bluetoothd) Status: “Running” CGroup: /system.slice/bluetooth.service └─363 /usr/lib/bluetooth/bluetoothd

After that I deactivated ertm. This seems to be necessary to connect the XBox One controller. echo 1 > /sys/module/bluetooth/parameters/disable_ertm

Now I have tried to connect the controller to Lakka with these instructions. http://www.lakka.tv/doc/Wireless-Dualshock/

The result is this:

Lakka:~ # bluetoothctl 
[NEW] Controller 00:1A:7D:DA:71:13 BlueZ 5.43 [default]
[NEW] Device 5C:BA:37:0A:E0:02 Xbox Wireless Controller
[bluetooth]# agent on
Agent registered
[bluetooth]# default-agent 
Default agent request successful
[bluetooth]# power on
Changing power on succeeded
[bluetooth]# discoverable on
Changing discoverable on succeeded
[CHG] Controller 00:1A:7D:DA:71:13 Discoverable: yes
[bluetooth]# pairable on
Changing pairable on succeeded
[bluetooth]# scan on
Discovery started
[CHG] Controller 00:1A:7D:DA:71:13 Discovering: yes
[CHG] Device 5C:BA:37:0A:E0:02 RSSI: -62
[CHG] Device 5C:BA:37:0A:E0:02 UUIDs: 00001124-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb
[CHG] Device 5C:BA:37:0A:E0:02 RSSI: -96
[bluetooth]# pair 5C:BA:37:0A:E0:02
Attempting to pair with 5C:BA:37:0A:E0:02
[CHG] Device 5C:BA:37:0A:E0:02 Connected: yes
[CHG] Device 5C:BA:37:0A:E0:02 Connected: no
Failed to pair: org.bluez.Error.AuthenticationCanceled
[bluetooth]# trust 5C:BA:37:0A:E0:02
Changing 5C:BA:37:0A:E0:02 trust succeeded
[CHG] Device 5C:BA:37:0A:E0:02 RSSI: -61
[bluetooth]# 

The message org.bluez.Error.AuthenticationCanceled appears after a few seconds. He seems to have connected before, because the console changes to XBoxWirelessController.

Can anyone help me with this problem?

I’m trying to build this core version , I tried using MiGW and Cygwin but both give me these errors . Any way to get it to work?

Why do you want to build that revision, specifically? Are you able to build other revisions successfully?