How can i create a new topic? :/

Hi guys, can’t make a post either having issues with the keyboard settings when mapping the joystick I seemed to skiped over the enter button somehow and now it no longer works, any way I can revert the keyboard settings. Thanks

If you haven’t configured a whole bunch of other stuff, the easiest thing to do is just delete your retroarch.cfg and start over.

Thanks for the response, only just got notified about it now sadly. Where about’s can i find this file I’ve opened up the sd card on my computer and can’t see that file on the list. Thanks again

I have no information about your system/OS but just guessing by your mention of an SD card, I’m assuming RPi(?). If that’s the case, open your SD card and look in .config/retroarch (notice the leading period before ‘config’)

Yes I bought it off the internet but be having problems with the card, the cabinet has a RPi inside and all the contents and the sd card, will take a look again when i get home tonight. Thanks for your quick replies.

I have wasted 30 minutes of my life trying to figure out why I can’t start a topic. So frustrating.

Hello everybody. I’m also new here and can’t create a corresponding topic. I have a question about the Xbox One controller in combination with the Bluetooth dongle under Odroid C2 with Lakka.

I bought a Bluetooth dongle.

Lakka:~ # lsusb
Bus 001 Device 004: ID 0a12:0001 Cambridge Silicon Radio, Ltd Bluetooth Dongle (HCI mode)

Lakka:~ # systemctl status bluetooth bluetooth.service - Bluetooth service Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/bluetooth.service; enabled; vendor p reset: disabled) Active: active (running) since Tue 2018-06-19 00:05:23 UTC; 2 months 25 days ago Main PID: 363 (bluetoothd) Status: “Running” CGroup: /system.slice/bluetooth.service └─363 /usr/lib/bluetooth/bluetoothd

After that I deactivated ertm. This seems to be necessary to connect the XBox One controller. echo 1 > /sys/module/bluetooth/parameters/disable_ertm

Now I have tried to connect the controller to Lakka with these instructions. http://www.lakka.tv/doc/Wireless-Dualshock/

The result is this:

Lakka:~ # bluetoothctl 
[NEW] Controller 00:1A:7D:DA:71:13 BlueZ 5.43 [default]
[NEW] Device 5C:BA:37:0A:E0:02 Xbox Wireless Controller
[bluetooth]# agent on
Agent registered
[bluetooth]# default-agent 
Default agent request successful
[bluetooth]# power on
Changing power on succeeded
[bluetooth]# discoverable on
Changing discoverable on succeeded
[CHG] Controller 00:1A:7D:DA:71:13 Discoverable: yes
[bluetooth]# pairable on
Changing pairable on succeeded
[bluetooth]# scan on
Discovery started
[CHG] Controller 00:1A:7D:DA:71:13 Discovering: yes
[CHG] Device 5C:BA:37:0A:E0:02 RSSI: -62
[CHG] Device 5C:BA:37:0A:E0:02 UUIDs: 00001124-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb
[CHG] Device 5C:BA:37:0A:E0:02 RSSI: -96
[bluetooth]# pair 5C:BA:37:0A:E0:02
Attempting to pair with 5C:BA:37:0A:E0:02
[CHG] Device 5C:BA:37:0A:E0:02 Connected: yes
[CHG] Device 5C:BA:37:0A:E0:02 Connected: no
Failed to pair: org.bluez.Error.AuthenticationCanceled
[bluetooth]# trust 5C:BA:37:0A:E0:02
Changing 5C:BA:37:0A:E0:02 trust succeeded
[CHG] Device 5C:BA:37:0A:E0:02 RSSI: -61
[bluetooth]# 

The message org.bluez.Error.AuthenticationCanceled appears after a few seconds. He seems to have connected before, because the console changes to XBoxWirelessController.

Can anyone help me with this problem?

I’m trying to build this core version , I tried using MiGW and Cygwin but both give me these errors . Any way to get it to work?

Why do you want to build that revision, specifically? Are you able to build other revisions successfully?

you would have to update/downgrade libretro common.

@hunterk I want to build that revision because I made a cheat sheet with CheatEngine for a game running on that revision some months ago, and now none of them works anymore, I tried changing many settings trying to bring them back to a previous state, but cheats still don’t work so I believe the problem could be related to the different core revision. I’ll try to build a different core and see if it works.

If five accepted posts is still a requirement for creating a topic, I strongly object. This encourages posting low-effort comments and some potentially valuable contributors don’t hang around long enough to ever share their insight.

I need to post a topic because I cannot get to 32x gpu rendering on the BEETlE PSX HW 0.9.44.1core

Internal resolution is now capped at 16x. 32x is not appreciably different from 16x, tbh.

is there anyway to get it to work with 32x? Why did it get capped and when did it? i imagine it can make some difference on big 4ktv’s

16x is 3840px for 240p content, but PS1 frequently jumps up to 480i, pushing it to 7680px. With 32x, that’s 15,360px, which crashes a majority of GPUs by exceeding the max texture size.

This is hard for people to correct if their GPU can’t handle it, since the BIOS animation is 480i and it will crash before they can get back into the menu to fix it.

ok, that makes sense why it was removed, but is there a certain version of Retro Arch and version of Beetle PSX HW to get the 32x option?

Sure, just build any revision prior to this commit:

I have a gtx 1080… Is it worth me trying? i don’t know what you mean when you say just build a revision prior to this commit. is there a config file i need to download and put in one of the folders?

It has to be compiled from a source snapshot from before that setting was changed. Unfortunately, we don’t keep old revisions of cores lying around.