How to add icons for the new cores?

Hello, I’m using Lakka 2.0 RC5 and I’m enjoying using the new EasyRPG core to play “The Huntress of the Hollow”, a little game loosely based in The Red Riding Hood story. I can confirm the core is working great and at perfect performance in a Raspberry Pi 3.

Using Lakka I’ve created a custom playlist for it and got it to work perfectly, but I can’t figure out how to add two icons both for the core and for the core games. I’ve tried adding PNG files to “Assets\xmb\custom\png” via SMB to no avail, and I supposed that’s because the core is not recognized yet by the automatic playlist creation script. Any easy way to do that before it’s officially added?

Thanks in advance.

Please follow this step to add new assets.

Is it possible that you post your playlist ? And what is the name of your playlist ?

Thank you.

I’m using /tmp/assets as my assets directory instead of downloading and dumping all the themes in retroarch-assets in my assets SAMBA share because I understood that folder used to merge assets both placed in the storage and usr partition, but maybe I’m wrong about that.

I can try to do it that way and report the results.

My playlist is named: “Enterbrain - RPG Maker.lpl” following the topic of “Company - Platform” used by the rest of the cores. I know the libretro is using Easy RPG and not the official RPG maker client. The contents of the file are the following:

/storage/roms/Enterbrain - RPG Maker/The Huntress of the Hollow v1.2/RPG_RT.ini The Huntress of the Hollow /tmp/cores/easyrpg_libretro.so RPG Maker (EasyRPG) DETECT Enterbrain - RPG Maker.lpl

And the game is showing and playing perfectly in Lakka.

The placeholder icon I’m trying to use is this one:

Edited by myself in just a few minutes just to try if it worked. Maybe there’s something wrong with the format?

EDIT: Never mind, everything is working now, I completely forgot that Linux is absolutely case-sensitive and I had written the monochrome folder with an upper case M. I’ts now working as expected, so I’m probably going to make a better icon for it.