I can only start new topics in near-empty categories

After spending quite a lot of time looking around the web, it seems that 1.4.1 release is the last fully working version on Vita TV. But I cant find anywhere to download this version of vpk. Can you suggest the link? Thanks!

how do i create a topic?

You have to reach ā€œtrust level 1ā€ which happens after you spend a few minutes on the forum reading posts. Itā€™s a very effective anti-spam measure.

Hi may i ask you to send me a message in private ? I have a small issue with retro arch but Iā€™m not able to start a new thread :frowning:

You can just ask your question here, assuming youā€™ve used the search function to ensure that an appropriate thread doesnā€™t already exist.

I did in fact read multiple post regarding similar case but yet different at the same timeā€¦ that the reasons why I recognize your name as you were the one helping with the issue most of the timeā€¦

Aight here it goes !

I installed the latest stable version of RetroArch on windows 10 x64

I downloaded a SNES,NES,Sega core updated them

I LEGALLY DUMPED MY OWN ROMS IN ACCORDANCE WITH MY LOCAL LAWS AND STATUTES

The SNES core work and load properly no issue there

The nes (all of them) and genesis core dont workā€¦

The error I get is ā€œthe core failed to bootā€ in the bottom left if I try to manually load itā€¦

I went through the file and checked is the core were properly unzipped as I seen it could be a cause of error

I tried several different Synchronization option resulting in the same issue ā€œcore failed to bootā€

I went online through the docs to download ā€œolderā€ core and try them but I couldnā€™t find how to download themā€¦

Youā€™ll need to post a log of you trying and failing to load some things because we donā€™t have enough information currently. https://docs.libretro.com/guides/generating-retroarch-logs/

Please post the logs to somewhere like pastebin.com and then link to them here.

1 Like

Excellent I will create the report tonight thanks

me too :roll_eyes: ā€¦ now with 20 characters?

Blablabla. Need posts.

New account posting.

you have to reply to 5 topics

my first too, i must write more

After searching all over, as this is not in the welcome bot message, I guess I am here to start replying. Seems a bit odd to me as most people seek out a forum because they have a question to ask. So, post #1.

1 Like

I think the easiest way to get through it is to throw some likes around and just read some posts.

and also when creating an account not has any information about it

I guess I need some posts too :).

I see I must do some things before I am allowed to ask my question. It is a simple problem of not being able to change the resolution for N64 games. Strangely enough, no one else appears to have the problem I am having. When playing a game, I press ā€œoptionsā€ in the quick menu, and there is no option to change the resolution. I have searched far and wide for a solution.

Thank you for that info! I wish the automated bot welcome message told me this.

Totally agree! The bot message should include this info so we know what we need in order to make a new post.