I think I found a bug. lakka 2.3.1

In lakka 2.3.1 not all the images in the lists are displayed even if they are in the corresponding folders

What do you mean by that?

I have checked. In previous versions I had manually added some art boxes to my list, when I updated to lakka 2.3 these disappeared, I assumed that they were deleted when I downloaded others with the updater, however, these days I added again some images manually that are shown successfully, no so those that I gave for erasure but that is still present in the folder.

example: the image with the name “Batman: The Video Game” was shown in the xmb menu above. The same goes for each one of my play station list.

There are special characters that have to be replaced, for example the ‘:’ in Batman.

From libretro-thumbnails:

The following characters in playlist titles must be replaced with _ in the corresponding thumbnail filename:

&*/:`<>?\|"

I think that is the issue.

1 Like

I have verified that the error in the title of “Batman” was the one you described to me. But with the play station titles I have not achieved anything even leaving a text without punctuation marks. Could you please help me, thanks in advance!

{ “path”: “storage/roms/juegos play/Twisted Metal - Small Brawl (USA).PBP”, “label”: “Small Brawl”, “core_path”: “/tmp/cores/pcsx_rearmed_libretro.so”, “core_name”: “Sony - PlayStation (PCSX ReARMed)”, “crc32”: “DETECT”, “db_name”: “PlayStation (PCSX ReARMed)”