Installation Lakka 2.0 on PC

Hi everyone,

I recently tried Lakka again on my HP Pavilion dm1 notebook, so I decided to install the most recent version.

I dowloaded the Lakka 2.0 i386 and created the Live USB. When I tried to install it on my notebook, the following message appearedd: Wait for live session to start or press for more options (installer).

By pressing TAB and typing “installer”, I got a black screen and nothing happened.

Does anybody know how to solve this issue?

Thanks!

Hi,

Is it possible to make a test with Lakka 2.1 RC2 ?

Please try to boot with live ssh and try to provide some Lakka system and graphic log.

Thank you.

Thanks for replying! I don’t know if it helps, but my notebook has an AMD E-360 1600 MHz processor.

I downloaded that version and the same behaviour has occurred. May it be because my notebook has an older version of lakka (one version of May 2016 ) installed?

Is it just by pressing TAB and typing live ssh?

Thank you !

You’re more than likely a victim of the switch to the nouveau graphic drivers like myself.

Yes just try to type live ssh.

If your notebook has an Nvidia graphic it will use nouveau drivers otherwise radeon for AMD graphic cards.

I tried the live ssh command and nothing happened. I think we will not have a happy end in this particular case, do we?

First of all, congratulations on this fantastic project. I also have the same problem on my notebook. Version 2.0 does not work here. I think this is some problem with the video driver. Black screen. I had to keep the Christimas Release version.

Sorry for my English.

If you boot with live ssh, then you can try to connect by ssh to give some log.

Thank you.