Is MAME 2014 [0.152] core (for android) in downloads?

There are 3 of them here http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/android/latest/armeabi-v7a/

One says 2000, the second says 2003, and the third does not specify the year. Is it the 2014 one?

Thanks!

No, if there’s no year-stamp, it’s the current(ish) git (0.174, maybe…?)

Oh, i get it. Thanks.

So, the 2014 Mame core is still MIA i see :frowning:

Is there a place where i can get the mame 2014 core? There is talk here in the forums that people have it (from about 2 years ago) but there are no links for it.

yeah, looks like it doesn’t build for Android.

Someone must have it somewhere forgotten on their data/data/com.retroarch/cores path :wink:

If they’d share it it would be great!

[QUOTE=RaduNastase;49903]Someone must have it somewhere forgotten on their data/data/com.retroarch/cores path :wink:

If they’d share it it would be great![/QUOTE]

I don’t have the MAME 2014 core but I did want to point out that MAME 2014 uses a 0.159 ROM set rather than 0.152. Good luck with your project!

Thanks buddy!

I finally managed to get my hands on the old mame 2014 Android core. If anyone wants it, here it is: http://www.filedropper.com/mamelibretroarmeabi-v7aso

While it actually is almost twice as fast as the 2016 core, I was hoping my rusty S4 would handle Cv1k games full speed but it seems, unless you have the very latest hardware (S7 edge/note 7…maybe?) there really is no way of playing them in android, since the official releases were discontinued.

Hey @RaduNastase I noticed that the fildropper link isn’t working. I’ve been considering setting up a repository of older compiled cores that are known to work well.

Not sure if I’ll commit to taking this on yet, but there does seem to be some demand for older MAME compiles on Android. You can at least find the MAME 2014 android core here as a kind of prototype archival entry if anyone is looking for it in the future: XXX

Good job! I’m sure it’ll be of use for some.

Hey man, Was wondering if i can get that mame 2014 core for Android? Please let me know, thanks

Here it is, ume2014 based on 0.155 (fastest for cv1000 driver, with fully working blitter delay hack):

The core is already renamed, so just put in Retroarch - downloads and manually install it.