Issue with crt shaders on projector

I have a small problem with my setup. I game on a projector and the way my room is buildt, i have to use the keystone on the projector, wich in software changes the angle of the image. This results in scanlines getting some uneven lines. And it disappears if I remove the keystone angle. But thats not an option to play like sadly :frowning: Now I know there are projectors that can change the angle with hardware but I can not upgrade at the moment. So I just wonder if anyone has any kind of tips to fix this. But I understand that it might be hard without changing the projector.

Yeah, nothing to be done about it, unfortunately. AV pros hate all of the keystone/quick corner stuff because it distorts the image.

Yes its not something I have had an issue with before … but yeah, buying a new one for emulation is not something I am gonna do. Oh well its not like its unplayable, it is visiable only on brighter parts of the image also.

Yeah, I don’t think that’s a good idea, either. I would just avoid CRT/scanline effects and look at interpolation/upscaling shaders instead.

Sometimes I like crts. Maybe just buy a pvm for emulation :slight_smile:

1 Like

So I have gone from original consoles, to hd emulation and now Iam back at emulate at native resolution :slight_smile: I think the old 64, 32, 16 and 8 bit games looks best at native res with a nice crt shader. I am thinking about getting a bvm but it’ll have to wait for now. Please say no to bumping the resolution :slight_smile:

1 Like