Lakka and .PBP format

how do I make the Lakka / PSXreARMed recognize PSX games in .PBP format, like in retropie / recalbox

Puedes crear la lista manualmente, yo tengo casi todo mi catalogo en pbp.

perdona por la respuesta tan escueta, te paso la información que necesitas: para la creación de listas en lakka, tenemos dos opciones, el escaneado de roms desde la interfaz o de forma manual. Lo interesante viene con la segunda, pues permite incluso crear listas personalizadas según el género (Plataformas, peleas, rpg, etc). Para esto podremos utilizar las siguientes herramientas:

-cualquier editor de texto

lo que hay que tener en cuenta es que para agregar juegos a las listas hay una nomenclatura sencilla:

storage/roms/snes/Donkey Kong Country 2 - Diddy’s Kong Quest.zip

Donkey Kong Country 2 - Diddy’s Kong Quest

DETECT

DETECT

DETECT

Nintendo - Super Nintendo Entertainment System.lpl

-la primera linea indica el directorio -la segunda el nombre que le pondremos al juego los tres siguientes campos pueden llenarse con la palabra DETECT para que de esta forma el propio sistema genere la información necesaria en base a las configuraciones, y finalmente el nombre de la lista de emulador en sí. Para las listas personalizadas basta con crear una subdivisión poniendole un numero al nombre de la lista, es decir, si tengo una lista de nombre game boy, bastará con crear otra con el nombre game boy2 y así sucesivamente según las preferemcias de cada quien

forgive for the short answer, I pass the information you need: for the creation of lists in lakka, we have two options, the roms scan from the interface or manually. The interesting thing comes with the second one, because it even allows to create customized lists according to the genre (Platforms, fights, rpg, etc). For this we can use the following tools:

storage / roms / snes / Donkey Kong Country 2 - Diddy’s Kong Quest.zip

Donkey Kong Country 2 - Diddy’s Kong Quest

DETECT

DETECT

DETECT

Nintendo - Super Nintendo Entertainment System.lpl

-the first line indicates the directory -the second name we will put the game the three following fields can be filled with the word DETECT so that the system itself generates the necessary information based on the configurations, and finally the name of the emulator list itself. For custom lists, it is enough to create a subdivision by adding a number to the name of the list, that is, if I have a list of name game boy, it will be enough to create another one with the name game boy2 and so on according to the preferences of each one

imagen

How do i load a .pbp game in retroarch?

I use the manual scanner and select the options to get it to get them detected and added to the playlist of PSX2PSP. Note that “Enable Advance Options”, and Allow renaming in Playlist options will enable you to rename those roms, since most of them I see are named EBOOT.pbp.

Here’s an example with the core selected: PCSX ReARMed