Lakka and playstation ONE

hello. I just installed lakka on an old pc i had in the garage. the install was very straight forward and easy. it plays nintendo and SNES games without a hiccup. I recently scanned some playstation1 games. they show up on the menu just fine. though they will not boot. Did some research, and finally got the bioses in the correct spot, using a live ubuntu cd. Still the playstation games will not boot. The only way they boot, is if i go through the ‘load content’ menu. but its tedious and time consuming. I’m sure im missing some small detail. since i got this far. i think it might be a simple fix. hoping you guys can steer me in the right direction. the pc is only 6 years old has a dual core processor 2ghz and 500internal HD and 4gb ram. the games are on an external 1TB Hard drive.

Hi,

Maybe you are not using the same core with the playlist and Load Content ?

Check in Settings tab > Playlist > Sony - Playstation and select the core which is working with Load Content.

Please check how to acces Lakka filesystem.

1 Like

I only have 2 cores for playstation. bettle and psrearmed. They both seem to work through the load content menu. But they still do not load through the main menu.

What gouchi is saying is you need to post a log, in order for us to find out what’s going on. It’s the computer’s way of talking to us and we understand. A description of the problem doesn’t tell the entire story. :slight_smile:

I took a pic of the playlist files. Maybe it could help figuer out the problem.

Nope, not a playlist, that’s not going to help.

What you’re going to have to do is log into the Lakka unit via SSH and generate a log using the directions in the link here: http://www.lakka.tv/doc/Troubleshooting-Lakka/

Then we can help. It will generate the error messages we need to see in order to find out what’s going on.