Lakka for Orange PI PC

Is some one tried to port Lakka for Orange PI PC (and the rest of Allwinner H3 based Oragne pi’s)? I think that it’s should be possible now when there is already working port of OPENELECand it is working pretty good.

Please check this news.

Great news. Thanks

I got it booting. Now I need to port overlayfs to the kernel.

I can help you with testing on my PI pc and PI One if you need.

Please try to come to our irc channel : Kivutar and Ntemis are working on it.

Please check this thread to test an image.

Orange Pi images are there: http://mirror.lakka.tv/nightly/

Hello.Sorry for bad english. Can you help me pls. 1)Have orange pi pc H3 / 1GB Ddr. I have try all the images and the problem iccurs from the installation programs.Want to have remote desktop access to a PC and give torrents download. 2.Nas or media server to watch movies at home on tv and ex 2 tb disk. 3.Want to shared printer that can Print via 3g.Try cromium not supported remote desktop, Chrome is not supported on the arm, TeamViewer instal and wont open, CUPS printer error Instal

… ah …

is there preinstaled image of this plug and play.Or if someone can help me.

1 month and no progress. Thank you.Regards.

Lakka is good on orange pi pc?

Quite good on mine yes

Does the Orange Pi PC image also work on the PC Plus ? There doesn’t seem to be a separate image available for the PC Plus.

@Ntemis told me it was also working on the PC Plus

In OPI PC PLUS, you have the possibility to install lakka in EMMC???, is there a tutorial?! :thinking:

No OPI PC PLUS, tem possibilidade de instalar o lakka no EMMC???, existe tutorial?! :thinking:

Hi,I’m new.Thanks lakka.I have got lakka working on Orange Pi One. But there are some games runs slowly.I wonder how can I do cpu overclcoking for OrangePi One board?