Lakka image for Banana Pi M1

Hello,

I will look into it this weekend, my hard drive died, I need to restore the backups. But anyway, I wouldn’t be too excited for it, there isn’t a big difference. All it would bring is a new version of Retroarch and some of the emulators, but do not expect any performance gains.

1 Like

Well thank you very much any way !

I’m currently working on setting up Armbian with Retropie.

It took yestersay around 10 hours to compile using the setup script (selecting generic-x11) and barely works now. Lots of random crashes and poor performance even for 8 bits consoles (well scrolling issues, which I know is the worst for computers)

I’m trying to buy a Rasberry Pi 4 at a reasonnable price but it looks like it’s as buying an RTX nowadays…

I have now added Banana Pi support to the current development version of Lakka (v3.x). It is still using the legacy kernel until better drivers are available (chances are this will never happen), but the userspace components have been updated to the current Lakka version. You can find the download link in my first post.

1 Like

Great, thank you very much !

Would you mind uploading a NTSC script.bin? I just dug this up and want to breathe some life into the device.