Lakka input key bindings

Hello, i have quit the trying to get mame on lakka thing… I guess no one realy knew what to do with the errors.

But now i have a simple question… What are the Lakka key bindings? I can’t seem to find them…

(I am using an ultimarc I-PAC as controller, but I need to bind the right keys so you can play with 2 players…)

Also, if I press any button the first time i boot the system, it will start boot-looping (like i am pressing ESC over and over again) until i press the ESC key on a regular keyboard. Then it will load up fine, and I will be able to use the I-PAC to control it…

Hello Kyrano, the key bindings are explained in details in our wiki, in the “input” section.

Thank you, but I forgot to mention that the I-PAC is basically a keyboard, and i can’t find all the key bindings for a keyboard.

I must have probably missed a link or button to get to some keyboard mapping page… I am quite “blind” these days…

You’ll have to bind them yourself since I don’t think, for example, P2 Select has a default keyboard bind. If you’re using the IPAC defaults, some of the assignments will conflict with RetroArch’s default hotkeys, so you’ll need to either enable the hotkey option in RetroArch–which locks out all RetroArch hotkey functions unless you hold the specified key down first–or change a bunch of the default binds to “nul” in the cfg.

I "nul"ed out most of the defaults on my JPAC-driven arcade cabinet and used its built-in combos for things instead (for example, holding P1 Start and pressing P1 down triggers a another keypress that I mapped to ‘menu_toggle’, so when I want to switch games, I just hit start+down without needing a separate keyboard/mouse connected).

[QUOTE=hunterk;24282]You’ll have to bind them yourself since I don’t think, for example, P2 Select has a default keyboard bind. If you’re using the IPAC defaults, some of the assignments will conflict with RetroArch’s default hotkeys, so you’ll need to either enable the hotkey option in RetroArch–which locks out all RetroArch hotkey functions unless you hold the specified key down first–or change a bunch of the default binds to “nul” in the cfg.

I "nul"ed out most of the defaults on my JPAC-driven arcade cabinet and used its built-in combos for things instead (for example, holding P1 Start and pressing P1 down triggers a another keypress that I mapped to ‘menu_toggle’, so when I want to switch games, I just hit start+down without needing a separate keyboard/mouse connected).[/QUOTE]

Okay, thank you!

I am also trying to use Lakka as a front end for an arcade cabinet (used to have an old laptop in it, but it died, so trying a pi). Configuring the hotkey helped, but I all need to know how to reset the make keys to default. In particular I need the escape key to exit mame and go back to the menu. The cabinet has an esc button on it just for this.