Lakka no sound hdmi in orange pi pc

Hello, I do not have sound with lakka in orangepipc, I found as a solution to modify some files, to send the sound by hdmi. I’ve been trying to do it for a long time and I have not been able to. Someone could do me the great favor of modifying that and sharing a modified image of lakka.

A million thanks

Did you follow this documentation ? Which version are you using ? You may try to test our nightly builds.

If it is still doesn’t please provide some logs especially Lakka system and audio logs.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Hi, thanks for your response

1 Following the documentation, 4 devices appear, none of them work

2 Try the r28190 version and the same thing happens

3 I regret not having the knowledge to do that.

They tell me to do this, but it exceeds my abilities.

On the first partition of your SD card, you will find a file called config. txt. in that file add: hdmi_ignore_edid_audio = 1

Then, enter the Lakka interface, and change the audio device to: hw: 0,0

First, you can’t change audio device by pressing right ?

1 Like

yes, 4 things appear, 5 with the null, but none works, the change is reset and remains the same

Someone to help me please

Try to provide some logs

How do I do that?

Does sound work for you?

Please read the documentation especially Introduction to Lakka logs. I don’t have this device to test.

I thought lakka was a friendly system, seriously, is that all the help I will get from you?

You haven’t done what he says, so without the proper information, NOBODY can help you.

He’s being nice about it.

I have tried to do what he asks, but I am not skilled enough and I must apologize for it. Most likely, my problem is for all those who try to load lakka in their orangepi

It’s all good, I understand the language barrier being a problem. With that in mind, let’s start over from the beginning and get you up and running.

The problem is no audio through HDMI on your Orange Pi PC single board computer. When you boot up Lakka, there is an option that you can navigate to under Settings -> Audio -> Audio Devices and it should show either the name of the audio device you’re using, or a blank field. Can you navigate to that field and report back what it says?