Lakka XMB Thumbnail issues, 2.0, 2.1 - RC1, RC2, RC3

The problem that i have ( which i don’t remember existing in the christmas build from last year), is the thumbnails for games appearing over the text in the menu.

Another issue that still exists is thumbnails that don’t fit onto the screen, such as Sega Mega CD, and presumably Saturn too for XMB menu. I currently have my thumbnails for Sega Mega CD in the incorrect ratio, just so the information fits onto the screen. This problem still exists in the current 2.1 RC3 for Lakka, and i’m genuinely hoping these issues get ironed out, or at the least, the thumbnails do not appear over the text in the full official 2.1 release.

Since using RC 2 and RC 3, the lag for games such as playstation has drastically reduced, making the games much more playable, and also the menu is clearly faster and hasn’t crashed on me yet, truly grateful for this, so thank you SO MUCH to all those responsible :smiley:

2 Likes

hello, i have the same issue (long file-names are hidden by thumbnails in some cases).

hope this will be fixed.

Yep, first time user, thumbnails are actives in all of the current game options. It’s currently impossible to do a remapping.

Hello all :slight_smile:

RC4 is out now, tried it out on my rpi3.

Thumbnails still in font of menu options.

They used to be behind the text, now they are in front.

PLEASE, please, for the love of god fix this issue. :frowning:

There is also a problem with transparency. I use a mix of a screenshot and the game title and since 2.1 version of Lakka, the transparency area is green.