★ Merry Christmas ★

Good morning retro gaming enthusiasts!

First of all, I’d like to apologize for using the forum in a slightly improper way, but at Christmas, we’re all a bit more forgiving, so I hope you’ll overlook it!

The thing is, I’ve prepared a gift for you:

• Click it -> present

…but as you well know, gifts should be unwrapped on the night of the 24th (or the morning of the 25th?), so hands off for now, put it under the tree and wait!

You’ll have the package key in due time, I promise.

-edit-
Package key has been removed and content tweaked a bit, just unpack it.

-edit-
A little bit late, but 2 days ago @alexb3d sent me his work for another gift for you, he wanted me to post it for mysterious reasons :stuck_out_tongue:

The folder named MerryChristmas-alexb3d has to go in the same folder containing Presets-4.1 and Presets-ng:

• Click it -> present

Original 3D models from Sketchfab . HDRi background of Poly Haven

Best wishes!

16 Likes

Bless you.

And, in advance, Merry Christmas.

1 Like

What?

We have to wait until the 25th?
He can’t be!

evil

2 Likes

This is really cool. I’m genuinely excited to see the gift. Thank you Kokoko3k!

2 Likes

I hope I haven’t created too high expectations! :innocent:

Remember:

It’s the thought that counts

1 Like

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! :partying_face: :christmas_tree:

1 Like

I’m curious !!! I can’t wait to get the Key, even if it’s a couple of weeks early, Merry Christmas and thank you for everything!

1 Like

I don’t know, I don’t know… :man_shrugging:t2:

And I’m doing some testing of backgrounds with your shader, I think I’m going to show it to you on January 6th, “kings day (?)” (my grandmother’s customs).

2 Likes

It is not correct to call me pure evil and then teasing with that!

1 Like

It is not a teasing.
U.U

It is true that this is cruel.

And it is true that I am testing… https://mega.nz/folder/PAxlyZZb#5YGLPY2ES8AGU_YcEwLMWQ

They have many errors, I’m just testing what can be done.

You have to replace the image in the folder and I include the saved settings, I don’t know if they work for you, basically it is to square the image and have the LED light cover the background. The only thing I edited in the file was Slowness to 0.1.

P.S: I don’t know how to remove that clear frame when you put “image alpha blend”.

4 Likes

Not sure what the clear frame is, but If you need assistance, feel free to ask in the support thread!

-edit-
Seems a bug, turn on the bezel, even if not used, to workaround. - PM’ed you
-edit2-
bug fixed.

1 Like

I know it is not 25 yet, but I decided to anticipate a little, due to too busy days ahead!

The first post has been updated just now with all needed!

7 Likes

Thank you very much, now I will be able to scourge demonic hordes with the right Christmas spirit :D. Really nice, thanks for the gift.

Spoilers!

1 Like

Thank you! This looks extraordinary!

But you opened the gift to everything. Spoiler! :rofl:

I think for the occasion, you need a Christmas WAD…

https://www.doomworld.com/idgames/themes/xmas/

4 Likes

I apologize and I hope that the Christmas spirit allows you to lose my lightness, I really didn’t think about it! Thanks for your link to the Christmas wads :smiley: Meanwhile, since we’re almost there, Merry Christmas to all of you!

4 Likes
spoiler!

Thanks @kokoko3k!

Happy holydays to everybody!

…and maybe have some C64 xmas fun with Santa’s Troubles by LC Games!

:christmas_tree: Buone Feste e buon Natale! :christmas_tree:

6 Likes

this one too!

and this

https://vector5games.itch.io/santas-workout-3-silent-night-amiga

4 Likes

A little bit late, but 2 days ago @alexb3d sent me his work for another gift for you, he wanted me to post it for mysterious reasons :stuck_out_tongue:

The folder named MerryChristmas-alexb3d has to go in the same folder containing Presets-4.1 and Presets-ng:

https://mega.nz/file/cLE0VDIb#7HF_-SaIjeMjTbO38WLRHbvzbj5r1kcs_PHlt4dOzTI

Original 3D models from Sketchfab . HDRi background of Poly Haven

looks stunning to me:

7 Likes

It’s your fault, too. Ho-Ho-Ho

You helped me a lot by tweaking it and did “powerful sorcery” by editing the code to make this possible. Thank you! :v:t2:

The image is just decoration, the important thing is the shader, it’s the one that does everything.

2 Likes

Incredible artwork! So cool.

2 Likes