My 4k OLED Sony PVM Overlays

End sw\eROI;PUg he9aptds;l eda09 t3e40qw[89 b6y0eio tgne[9 btweq4

9 Likes

These look quality m8… awesome work :beers:

3 Likes

Thanks, Boz.6t76797olujklu

5 Likes

I had been reviewing your projects for a few days. I even told my brother about your overlays. But finally that big day has arrived :smiley: Congratulations John :clap: it was too good. I still have your overlays from Mama until today.

3 Likes

Cheers. Let me know how you get on, and if they work ok for you.

2 Likes

Obrigado, ficou Lindo demais :clap::smiley::sparkles:

5 Likes

dfhtrdyujtyjgfyjtgfyjtyjityujtyurtyujtrurt

7 Likes

e45yrthjrtyuj45e6ur6jtyjktykjtjkt

9 Likes

Jesus!! These look really really nice m8 :metal:

2 Likes

My God, when are you going to release these works of art there? I already went crazy with the Mega Drive. Congratulations, it’s excellent :clap:

4 Likes

derhertyur6u546urjurtujrtjurtujr

8 Likes

fgjhntruy3456y456ysdty34567y4u4

4 Likes

These look beautiful man. Looking forward to the release!

2 Likes

I think I’d be ok with this being burned onto my screen…

::“The Street of Rage” theme plays::

2 Likes

Holy **** this getting seriously good now!!! Awesome work m8!

2 Likes

Cyber, Baz, thanks for the comments.
I am actually using a modified version of one of your 4k Cyberlab shaders, like in the first old-wood-surround TV, where I crapified the image so bad it actually looks quite good. A bit of chroma noise, some slight deconvergence errors for red, and blue channels, lower saturation, etc… trying to get that bad RF look.
The last TV image has been done to death, and used in old TV footage, and retroarch overlays etc… but I managed to find a nice 1080p image, did some magic 4k upscaling, added a detail layer, corrected some perspective distortion, and now it looks nice and detailed in 4k. Just need to get the bezel reflection right, because the TV’s bezel is a weird shape. Still to do:
Add a bezel reflection to the top TV displaying “Bubsy”, need to get a subtle reflection, nothing over-powering.
Still not happy with the Sony Solid State TV overlay lighting, the TV looks a little disconnected from the backdrop.
The Sony CRT TV, a few posts up, needs a proper cut-out for the alpha channel. At the moment, the emulated screen just sits on top of the overlay.

2 Likes

Wow! What an honour!

1 Like

No mate, the honour is on you. I like what you are doing with the shaders. Top stuff.

1 Like

rtdhr5e6yu345egsaerhje56r7635urthrtujh

5 Likes
  • Just make a folder containing a copy of everything you want to release with the correct folder structure.

• Then create a zip file containing at least one placeholder file.

• Copy and paste the Folder Structure into the zip file.

• Delete placeholder file.

1 Like