My Realistic Arcade Bezels

It breaks my heart just a little that users are so afraid of the Mega Bezel. Setting up a single image is really easy.

While not created for this exact scenario, take a look at this thread. . .

https://forums.libretro.com/t/how-to-convert-an-image-into-an-overlay-or-border-shader-background/42727/38

The second half should give you an idea on how to set this up.

The main difference will be that you want to use the TopLayerImage instead of the BackgroundImage, or change the layer order so the Background layer is over the CRT layer.

2 Likes

Save your time trying to figure this out on your own… I have exactly what you’re looking for. I’m about to start up my own dedicated thread on this so we don’t clog up OrionsAngels main one for any questions etc. Stay tuned!

2 Likes

not afraid just i don’t know how it works but still thanks for the help

1 Like

Here is an update to my realistic Arcade bezel for Legendary Wings using the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

7 Likes

Here is a realistic arcade bezel for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles using the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

7 Likes

Check out my thread I just posted. You might be interested in what I put together!

3 Likes

Here is Part 5 of my Realistic Arcade Bezel Collection featuring the Mega Bezel Reflection Shader for Retroarch. The Download Link is in the description of the video.

7 Likes

Awesome! Can’t wait to check out some of the new stuff! Thanks for always sharing your excellent work!

1 Like

I added all of my 5 Arcade Bezel Packs with the Mega Bezel Reflection Shader to EmuMovies to make them easier to download. Since now they’re all in one place. If anyone wants they can add this link to their link post list on the forum. Enjoy!

6 Likes

I got some requests to add it to the Launchbox site as well. So here you are,

2 Likes

@Orionsangel, the doubledragh image in pack 5 seems to be an extra.

Oh wow, that’s a mistake. Good find. I fixed it. Thanks for telling me.

1 Like

Hi Orion, your work is awesome, but I don’t know how can I make it works in RetroArch :frowning:

I put the files in config and overlays directories, but I don’t know how to load them in game.

Normally I use the directory shaders to load MegaBezels shaders.

Thank you for your time to response this :pensive:

Thank you! Have you tried any of my tutorials? They cover the basics. Here’s the playlist.

2 Likes

I did it! thank you a lot!

There is something additional I would like to mention, I have also been testing your settings for Candy Cab and they look excellent!

However, since they are designed for 1080p, they pixelate a lot on my 4k monitor.

I would like to know if this package has 4K presets, and if not, I and a large part of the community would be more than happy to have some (I would at least like one for Astro City :sweat_smile:).

I insist, thank you very much for the effort you put into this.

Give my thread a look. It may save you a ton of time making adjustments per game. Any questions or help, please use that thread so we don’t clog up Orions.

1 Like

Here is a realistic bezel for the arcade game Asterix using the MegaBezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

Thanks to @ArsInvictus for letting me use his excellent Asterix bezel!

8 Likes

Here is a realistic bezel for the arcade game Elevator Action Returns using the MegaBezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

Thanks to @ArsInvictus for letting me use his awesome Elevator Action Returns bezel!

7 Likes

Here is a realistic bezel for the arcade game Truxton II using the MegaBezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

Thanks to @ArsInvictus for letting me use his awesome Truxton II bezel!

8 Likes

Are there any arcade bezels like these for Killer Instinct?

1 Like