My Realistic Arcade Bezels

@Orionsangel, the doubledragh image in pack 5 seems to be an extra.

Oh wow, that’s a mistake. Good find. I fixed it. Thanks for telling me.

1 Like

Hi Orion, your work is awesome, but I don’t know how can I make it works in RetroArch :frowning:

I put the files in config and overlays directories, but I don’t know how to load them in game.

Normally I use the directory shaders to load MegaBezels shaders.

Thank you for your time to response this :pensive:

Thank you! Have you tried any of my tutorials? They cover the basics. Here’s the playlist.

2 Likes

I did it! thank you a lot!

There is something additional I would like to mention, I have also been testing your settings for Candy Cab and they look excellent!

However, since they are designed for 1080p, they pixelate a lot on my 4k monitor.

I would like to know if this package has 4K presets, and if not, I and a large part of the community would be more than happy to have some (I would at least like one for Astro City :sweat_smile:).

I insist, thank you very much for the effort you put into this.

Give my thread a look. It may save you a ton of time making adjustments per game. Any questions or help, please use that thread so we don’t clog up Orions.

1 Like

Here is a realistic bezel for the arcade game Asterix using the MegaBezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

Thanks to @ArsInvictus for letting me use his excellent Asterix bezel!

8 Likes

Here is a realistic bezel for the arcade game Elevator Action Returns using the MegaBezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

Thanks to @ArsInvictus for letting me use his awesome Elevator Action Returns bezel!

7 Likes

Here is a realistic bezel for the arcade game Truxton II using the MegaBezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

Thanks to @ArsInvictus for letting me use his awesome Truxton II bezel!

8 Likes

Are there any arcade bezels like these for Killer Instinct?

1 Like

Killer Instinct and Killer Instinct 2 are both available in My Realistic Arcade Pack 2.

1 Like

Okay, I just found them. Thanks so much!

1 Like

Yes. Thank you @hgoda90

1 Like

Here is a realistic bezel for the arcade game Ghox using the MegaBezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

Thanks to @ArsInvictus for letting me use his awesome Ghox bezel!

5 Likes

Do you or anyone else on here happen to know which shader was used for the screen here on the Killer Instinct 2 cab overlay?

Yeah it’s Mega Bezel’s MBZ__3__STD__LCD-GRID preset.

RetroArch keeps crashing whenever I try to load it. It does that for all of the Mega Bezels. Is there possibly a koko-aio bezel that is similar to this one that I could try?

You could do the base koko-aio preset and turn Dot Matrix on with Grid Strength to 1.00.

DO_DOT_MATRIX = "1.000000"
DOT_M_G_STR = "1.000000"

That’s only for the screen. I was referring to not only the curvature of the screen, but also the black screen bezel that the screen is encased in. How do I achieve that? I’m sorry for not being precise the first time. I took a screenshot below from OrionsAngel’s YouTube of Killer Instinct so you could see the colors reflecting from the bezel a little better than the example on here. I was going for this exact look.

To get the bezel a screenshot has to be taken and cut out of the image itself.

1 Like