My Realistic Arcade Bezels

Here’s my realistic Mario Bros Arcade bezel using @HyperspaceMadness reflection shaders.

8 Likes

Here’s my realistic Arcade bezel for Ms. Pac-Man using @HyperspaceMadness’s reflection shaders.

7 Likes

Here I reworked my original Street Fighter II Arcade bezel to work with @HyperspaceMadness’s reflection shaders.

6 Likes

Here I reworked my original BurgerTime Arcade bezel to work with @HyperspaceMadness’s reflection shaders.

4 Likes

Wow!

I’ve been away from the forum for some time and I find out that these overlays made another whole leap forward with this incredible reflection affects!!!

Incredible job!

Would someone be so kind to give me a heads up on how to setup retroarch to use them?

Thanks in advance.

4 Likes

Hi @Tarrasque, the basic instructions are over here as well as discussion about the shader :slight_smile:

https://forums.libretro.com/t/hsm-mega-bezel-reflection-shader-feedback-and-updates

@Duimon has some great console graphics to be used with it as well https://forums.libretro.com/t/duimon-hsm-reflection-shader-graphics-feedback-and-updates

3 Likes

You can try one of my tutorials as well.

5 Likes

Ha ha, way better :slight_smile:

Thanks @Orionsangel!!!

3 Likes

Here is a Pac-Man 40th Anniversary Bezel coupled with @HyperspaceMadness’s reflection shader.

5 Likes

Thanks. I’ll watch that as soon as I can.

This means that the shader and your bezels are two completely independent addons. I didn’t realize that at first read.

Changing subject a bit, if I’m not mistaken you haven’ released a third pack of your overlay, have you?

1 Like

No, I got sidetracked by @HyperspaceMadness amazing reflective shaders lol! I will pretty soon though.

4 Likes

Well, who could blame you? :wink:

Yep, exactly. I got inspired. :blush:

Here are my Sega Blast City, Candy Cab bezels with @HyperspaceMadness’s reflection shaders.

8 Likes

Those look really cool, nice work!

4 Likes

They were improved though thanks to your amazing reflection shader. :blush:

3 Likes

Here is my Popeye arcade bezel using @HyperspaceMadness’s reflection shader.

6 Likes

Excellent job! Do you have an link of your latest bezels? the newest I could find were from 2017 in EmuMovies or around 2019 in the LaunchBox forum. This new Popeye one is awesome

1 Like

Thanks. I liked the way the popeye one came out but I wish I could add a glass effect over it that looks realistic but isn’t distracting. That’s the balance to achieve. As for the new arcade pack I still have to setup the arcade ones with HSM reflections for download delivery. It takes time because I have to find all the people who made it possible and give them credit. I also need to finish part 3 of my arcade bezels for Retroarch. There’s just not enough time with home life and work. I try. Hopefully soon.

Here’s my realistic Arcade bezel for Donkey Kong using @HyperspaceMadness’s reflection shaders.

7 Likes