My Realistic Arcade Bezels

Here is a realistic Arcade overlay for the game, Cisco Heat for use on Retroarch.

This overlay is coming soon in my Arcade Retroarch Pack #2.

6 Likes

Here is a realistic Arcade overlay for the game, Sunset Riders for use on Retroarch.

The original bezel was made by: ArsInvictus

7 Likes

Here is a realistic Arcade overlay for the game, Armed Police Batrider for use on Retroarch.

5 Likes

Here is a realistic Arcade overlay for the game, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike for use on Retroarch.

6 Likes

Here is a realistic Arcade overlay for the game, Blades Of Steel for use on Retroarch.

6 Likes

Great as always.

May I ask you if you could share a picture of a “generic” T-Molded cabinet side you use in your design?

Any one, any color, from any game you made is ok. Gauntlet, Cadillacs & Dinosaurs… anyone.

I just need for some experimentations with my script. I just need one of the 2 sides (I can mirror it of course) and maybe, if I’m not asking too much, one of the “arcade parlour” backgrounds, too.

1 Like

Here is a realistic Arcade overlay for the game, Arch Rivals for use on Retroarch.

6 Likes

Here is a realistic Arcade overlay for the game, Mars Matrix for use on Retroarch.

6 Likes

I slightly updated the Knights of the Round overlay. I fixed the inner screen border and tweaked a few things here and there.

You can download it here - https://bit.ly/2T4SipT

It will also be this updated version in pack #1 from now on

This might be my favorite arcade bezel ArsInvictus ever made.

5 Likes

I’m putting this out there. If anyone is willing to convert my Retroarch overlays to MAME and make them available to download. You have my permission. I would really appreciate it. It’s a lot of work and I don’t have time. I only ask for credit for me and others involved if you upload it anywhere.

You can download the Retroarch Pack #1 here - https://bit.ly/2SqJg7N

I’ll be uploading Pack #2 soon.

Here is a realistic Arcade overlay with a tilted screen for the game Q-Bert for use on Retroarch.

7 Likes

That looks insanely realistic!

1 Like

Here is a realistic Arcade overlay for the game, Wacko for use on Retroarch.

6 Likes

Here is a realistic Arcade overlay for the game, Darkstalker for use on Retroarch.

The original artwork bezel was made & assembled by: ArsInvictus

6 Likes

Here is a realistic Arcade overlay for the game, Champion Wrestler for use on Retroarch.

5 Likes

Here is a realistic Arcade overlay for the game, A.P.B. All Points Bulletin for use on Retroarch.

5 Likes

Here is a realistic Arcade overlay for the game, ESP Ra De for use on Retroarch.

The original artwork bezel was made & assembled by: ArsInvictus

5 Likes

Here is a realistic Arcade overlay with a tilted screen for the game Mouse Trap for Retroarch.

6 Likes

Here is a realistic Arcade overlay for the game, Elevator Action Returns for use on Retroarch.

This arcade overlay is coming soon in Pack #2.

7 Likes

Here is a realistic Arcade overlay for the game, Area51 for use on Retroarch.

This arcade overlay is coming soon in Pack #2.

7 Likes