My Realistic Arcade Bezels

Ouch, that’s a lot of shader layers. I can say goodbye to your new bezels in my Raspberry Pi :cry:

1 Like

Here is my NARC, Realistic Arcade Bezel with @HyperspaceMadness’s Reflective Shader. Thanks to @MQC for helping me with the dark mode.

5 Likes

@Orionsangel for your “generic” bezels (Namco Exceleena, Sega Astro/Aero/Blast City, Taito Egret…), how do you know which game was in which system? Is there a DB of this kind of info somewhere?

I try to use a game that goes with it’s brand label. Sega game with a Sega cab. Namco with a Namco cab, but then I mix them up as well. In real life when candy cabs first came out everything was uniformed. Sega game with sega cab and Namco game with a Namco cab etc, but over the decades boards have been swapped out and put in whatever candy cab the owner sees fit. So you might see a Street Fighter II in a Sega cab. You’ll see this sort of thing today in Japanese arcades. So really it’s up to you to a put a game in whatever candy cab you like.

1 Like

Wow ok there are a lot of them Hard*Candy > Japanese Candy Cabinets (hard–candy.com)

Do you think you could do a few for other brands? Or are you too much into HSM shaders right now? :sweat_smile:

I’ve actually done some candy cab bezels with HSM shaders :crazy_face:

2 Likes

@Orionsangel Thanks for Sharing Mate! :beer: :beer: :grin: :grin:

1 Like

Would you do others if I found useable photos? :slight_smile:

If they’re high quality then sure.

1 Like

I’ve found those. Do you think any would suit your needs?

Capcom

Cute

Impress

Jaleco

Pony Video Game

Konami

Windy

Snk

Neo 19

Neo 25

1 Like

That Konami Windy cab is nice. I will probably make it into a Candy Cab bezel. Thanks!

2 Likes

Cool! :slight_smile:

You don’t like the Capcom Impress? I thought the third one (from capcomkits) was nice, it has a really high def.

UPDATE: I’m currently working on one my next videos which will showcase the third pack of my realistic arcade bezels. Which is code named, Arcadium. This will feature my standard realistic arcade bezels for Retroarch. The download link will be in the description. If all goes well expect it pretty soon. It’s taken really long with all the crazy stuff happening this last year. Thanks for all the support and especially those that contribute to this community. Whom without I could not make most of these bezels.

6 Likes

Here is Pack #3 of my Realistic Arcade​ Bezels for Retroarch​.

3 Likes

Thank you very much!

In the games list there’s a reference to outrunners, but there is no matching overlay… :cry:

2 Likes

It was supposed to be Outzone. It’s been fixed. Outrunners is in Pack #1.

3 Likes

Here is my Two Crude​, Realistic Arcade​ Bezel for Retroarch​ with @HyperspaceMadness Reflective Shader.

6 Likes

Here is my Realistic Arcade Bezel for Klax using the @HyperspaceMadness Reflective Shader

5 Likes

Here is my Realistic Arcade Bezel for Mappy using the @HyperspaceMadness Shader

6 Likes

thx a lot for your incredible work!!!

I hope you are planning even more retroarch bezels?

3 Likes