My Realistic Arcade Bezels

Here’s a realistic Arcade Bezel for Vigilante with the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

6 Likes

Here are some realistic Arcade Bezels for NFL Blitz, NFL Blitz '99 & NFL Blitz 2000 with the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

5 Likes

I just noticed that I reached over 4000 subs on my youtube channel. Thanks to everyone who has subscribed to my youtube channel over the years. I appreciate all the love and support! :blush:

10 Likes

Here’s a realistic Arcade Bezel for 720° with the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

6 Likes

Here’s a realistic Arcade Bezel for Gorf with the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

7 Likes

Here is a realistic Arcade bezel for Red Earth using the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

7 Likes

Here is a realistic Arcade bezel for Gaplus using the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

4 Likes

Here is a realistic Arcade bezel for Pinbo using the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

3 Likes

Orionsangel , ive been watching this thread for years. Youre a god damn machine. Thank you.

Does the link on the first page a few posts down (Post #14) include everything up till now? Its 2GB so Im hoping so. Thanks again.

1 Like

Here is a realistic Arcade bezel for Donkey Kong Jr using the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

6 Likes

Here is a realistic Arcade bezel for Donkey Kong 3 using the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

6 Likes

Here is a realistic Arcade bezel for Domino Man using the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

4 Likes

Here is a realistic Arcade bezel for Marble Madness II using the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

3 Likes

Here is Part 3 my Realistic Arcade Bezel Collection featuring the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch. Big thanks to @HyperSpaceMadness The Download Link is in the description of the YouTube video.

8 Likes

I made a template for myself with your overlays , here are some of them i wanna show you ^^

for the neo geo one i made a template so i can just swap the “now featuring” sticker

i like your overlays a lot so i create fiting ones for my collection :smiley:

3 Likes

look amazing!!! 4k!!!

I am looking for a simple and realistic overlay for CRT TV with integer scaling. Can you make one? My screen resolution is 1080p.

Here is a realistic arcade bezel for Outrunners using the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

7 Likes

Here is a realistic arcade bezel for Journey using the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch.

4 Likes

DK Jr is one of my favorites. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like