My Realistic Arcade Bezels

Here’s a realistic arcade bezel for Donkey Kong 2: Jumpman Returns with a tilted & vertical screen & Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

7 Likes

Here’s a realistic arcade bezel for Donkey Kong Pauline Edition with a tilted & vertical screen & Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

10 Likes

Hi.

I tried to download a collection of your overlays which should be for Retroarch using HSM Mega Bezel but they seem to be for MAME actually. Did I get the wrong files or are Mega Bezel files currently unreleased?

1 Like

It seems you downloaded the wrong files. To get the ones specifically for RetroArch https://www.mediafire.com/file/7k0622ia6j1lz07/OrionsAngelsArcadeHSMShaderPack1%262.zip/file

To get Mega Bezel applied to the Overlay files as well than check out the files I created. The shader files are at https://github.com/hgoda90/Hgoda90-Graphic-Varieties/releases/download/1.7.5/OrionsAngel.Realistic.Arcade.Overlay.+.Mega.Bezel.zip.

Place the overlay files to “Mega_Bezel_Community_Collections\Hgoda90-Graphic-Varieties\Graphics\OrionsAngel\My Realistic Arcade Bezels”

2 Likes

Here’s a Realistic Arcade Bezel for the game Marble Madness 2 for MAME

7 Likes

Here’s a realistic arcade bezel for Joust 2: Survival of the Fittest with the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

7 Likes

Here’s a realistic arcade bezel for Street Fighter II: Championship Edition with the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

8 Likes

Here’s a realistic arcade bezel for Double Dribble with the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

6 Likes

Here’s a realistic arcade bezel for Dragon Breed with the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

6 Likes

Here’s a realistic arcade bezel for Nibbler with the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

6 Likes

Here’s a realistic Arcade Bezel for Haunted Castle using the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

7 Likes

Here’s a realistic Arcade Bezel for Demon Front with the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

9 Likes

In case anyone is wondering, the Demon Front cab is based on a real one. I changed the position of the screws to make it all fit on screen.

6 Likes

You’re great at this, I must say! Easily one of the best in your field!

3 Likes

Aw, thank you. You’re very kind. There’s other very talented people out there who inspire me.

3 Likes

Here’s a realistic Arcade Bezel for Mr. Driller with the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

7 Likes

Probably a stupid question but how can I set the shaders/bezel for mame? is that through Retroarch? Thank you for the help!

1 Like

I already answered your very vague question on the other thread you posted it on. If you have a more specific question please ask it. Otherwise you can search the forums for the many answers already provided. :wink:

3 Likes

Here’s a realistic Arcade Bezel for In The Hunt with the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

9 Likes

Bonjour, Félicitation pour cette collection avez vous mis a disposition un lien pour pouvoir récupéré c’est magnifique artwork ? j’ai parcouru votre travail depuis 2017 C’est vraiment impressionnant la réalisations et de toute beauté. Avez vous fait un travail sur duck hunt ?

Merci encore pour tout ce que vous faite.