My Realistic Arcade Bezels

Here’s a Realistic Arcade Bezel for the game Night Slashers for Retroarch using the Mega Bezel Reflection Shader

6 Likes

please!!:sob:! could you create the bezel of the felix it felix arcade? I have the game but I can’t find a bezel of it, it looks like this!

images (1)

thank you for all your beautiful work you are great!

4 Likes

We’d need a high quality version of the bezel and also the rom is for the Sega Genesis. It’s doable though.

3 Likes

Here’s a Realistic Arcade Bezel for the game Out Run for Retroarch. It’s using the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader.

6 Likes

You can get high quality images at https://mega.nz/file/BskBQQTC#Ol4v2HskhBWxM4mLGMmdarurIImWihAhPvhOweZxndQ

1 Like

Wow! Looks great!

One day we’ll get extra reflections on the sides of that gray modeled insert :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Nice. Let’s do this.

4 Likes

Felix’s machine will look great! :star_struck:

1 Like

This is the best I could do for now on such short notice. I worked in between my breaks today. Sadly, I had to use the Sega Genesis version and force it to be vertical. The arcade game runs on a PC and there’s no rom for MAME or Retroarch. At least not a good working one. It’s a start though. Thanks to @HyperspaceMadness and his Mega Bezel Reflective Shader.

8 Likes

Oh my god! Is so. COOOOL​:heartbeat::heartbeat::ok_hand::cowboy_hat_face: tnx!!!

2 Likes

Really nice work! Great use of the Mega Bezel features.

4 Likes

Thanks, I could have tilted the screen down way more to be more realistic, but then it would have been awkward to play the game that way. It’s a shame I had to squeeze the screen vertically. Since the Genesis version is horizontal. The arcade game is vertical so I went for that. There’s enough room though for anyone who wants to make the screen horizontal.

4 Likes

I was just trying to figure out why it wasn’t applying and I just realized… this isn’t for Retroarch, is it? :sweat_smile: I try to use the cfg file as an overlay but nothing appears for me.

1 Like

Yes, it’s Retroarch.

1 Like

I downloaded Part 1, unzipped it, also unzipped the archives within (e.g. the aliens folder), and put all of that into my Retroarch overlays folder. The folder directory looks something like: Retroarch/overlays/ArcadeBezelsOrionsAngelPart1/Mame/ and then it has the Artwork and Cfg folders… I go into the Retroarch overlays setting when I’m in a game and select one of your cfg files but it doesn’t do anything. Am I missing a step?

1 Like

The ArcadeBezelsOrionsAngelPart files are for Mame and are in .lay format, so those will have to be used with the MAME core. Place the artwork zipped file in System/mame/artwork folder and the art will automatically load when the game is.

1 Like

what are your opinions about using your bezels in Batocera.linux because more people need to see your awersome work

2 Likes

Thanks. If it can be done I’m for it. I welcome anyone to put my bezels on as many platforms as they can.

Here’s a Realistic Arcade bezel for the game Robocop for Retroarch using the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader

8 Likes

Here’s a realistic arcade bezel for Donkey Kong with a tilted & vertical screen & Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

7 Likes