My Realistic Arcade Bezels

Here is a bezel for the arcade game, Millipede that uses a Shader by @HyperSpaceMadness for Retroarch

6 Likes

Here is an arcade bezel for the game Side Pocket that uses a Reflective Shader by @HyperSpaceMadness for Retroarch

8 Likes

Here is an arcade bezel for the game Zoo Keeper that uses a Reflective Shader by @HyperSpaceMadness for Retroarch

5 Likes

Here is an arcade bezel for Cyber Police ESWAT that uses a Reflective Shader by @HyperSpaceMadness for Retroarch

6 Likes

Here are updated arcade bezels for Pac-Man that use a Reflective Shader by @HyperSpaceMadness for Retroarch

8 Likes

Here you can Download my Video Game Bezel Collection in One Giant Pack! Thanks for all the support and I hope you enjoy all the bezels.

11 Likes

Here is an update to my arcade bezel for Alien vs. Predator that now uses a Reflective Shader by @HyperSpaceMadness for Retroarch

6 Likes

Here is an update to my arcade bezel for Shadow Dancer that uses a Reflective Shader by @HyperSpaceMadness for Retroarch

7 Likes

Here’s an update to my Dig Dug, Realistic Arcade Bezel for Retroarch

5 Likes

c’est un travail enorme merci pour ce que vous avez realiser :visage_souriant_avec_trois_coeurs:

Here’s a Realistic Arcade Bezel for the game Gate Of Doom for Retroarch. Thanks to @HyperSpaceMadness for the use of his reflective shader.

6 Likes

@OrionsAngel I was able to integrate Mega Bezel into your Arcade Overlays without being overlay + shader. The most important part is that the image has to have the vert part for only the vertical cabinets. Layer of the CRT Screen also has to be set <= to the Background Layer.

6 Likes

I am thinking about adding the Mega Bezel to the Overlays properly, since all the others I have seen only do shader + overlay. I really think that shader + overlay is highly unnecessary.

Edit: I should mention I will be doing this for those that want everything in a shader file, and not having to load the shader and overlay files.

3 Likes

I don’t know what any of this means but it sounds good!

2 Likes

One advantage to the shader+overlay you may not be aware of.

You can set the RA video aspect to 4x3 instead of full. The overlay hides the letterboxing.

You get a 40% veiwport reduction that can benefit performance. It’s not as great of a boost as it was before the caching was added to the shader, but it is still significant.

3 Likes

I can understand that with people using 4x3 screens or wanting the 4x3 format. Same with people using setups that aren’t that powerful.

2 Likes

The overlay is still 16x9, just the hidden viewport is 4x3. Since the shader handles the scaling you don’t even need a config for the overlay. I used to provide custom overlays (With only a frame.) for a Hybrid set that used this method. I did away with it after the cache was introduced.

My point is that Arcade users may not have as beefy as a system as those that want to play the newest consoles.

3 Likes

I can see people needing overlay + shader for light systems. My main gripe was more so that I would like to have all the files in the shader file, so I can load one file instead of two.

I will definitely be making everything into one shader file for personal use and think about adding them to my varieties for those who want the same.

3 Likes

If you do decide to do this, I would recommend trying the auto screen placement. This places ans scales the screen based on an image. You can use Orionsangel image for both the visible image and the placement image. There are a couple of examples in the most recent Mega Bezel examples in the OrionsAngel_Arcade folder

3 Likes

I just set the image for placement and scaled it from there. Changing the settings went pretty smoothly.

3 Likes