My Realistic Arcade Bezels

Yeah, I’m not sure you realize how old of a version @Orionsangel is using. :wink:

Converting isn’t really possible but just setting them up from scratch is pretty easy, especially using the ScreenPlacementImage. It just requires a little adjusting to the aspect and bezel width.

Anyway, maybe the group thread is a better place to have these kinds of discussions. It’s a bit off topic in a release thread.

2 Likes

:crazy_face: :blush: :smile:

3 Likes

Here is Part 2 my Realistic Arcade Bezel Collection featuring the @HyperSpaceMadness Reflective Shader for Retroarch. (Download in the description of the video)

9 Likes

Ohhh. Ninja BaseBall Batman!! I’m sold!

@Orionsangel btw, have you happened to do one for any of the Raiden Fighters games? I don’t recall seeing any posts of one, but I might have overlooked

2 Likes

Thank you. Yes years ago I made one, but it needs to be updated.

3 Likes

This Is Great work OrionsAngel Thankyou.

These are my updated OrionsAngel Overlays Part 2 to work with the new shader version. Just extract the rar file into your Retroarch Dir https://www.mediafire.com/file/znwqx0fcyl4ibyg/ArcadeBezelsOrionsAngelPart2.rar/file

8 Likes

Yes and I have made now at least close to 500 bezels and they’re all different shapes and sizes and each bezel requires it’s own unique setting. I have them all up and running too. Hopefully I get there eventually. Thanks for everything you do. I think combining your reflective shader with my bezels was a great idea you came up with and I appreciate your work.

5 Likes

Thanks for your work, great

2 Likes

Hello, these bezels looks great! Can these be used at 1080p resolution?

1 Like

Yeah they can be. I think they are default set for 1080p.

1 Like

Here is an Arcade Bezel for Centipede that uses the @HyperSpaceMadness shader for Retroarch

7 Likes

Here is an Arcade bezel for Rastan that uses a Reflective Shader by @HyperSpaceMadness for Retroarch

8 Likes

Here is an Arcade bezel for Qix that uses a Reflective Shader by @HyperSpaceMadness for Retroarch

6 Likes

Hello Orionsangel. Did you ever make the generic arcade overlay? (You talked about releasing this afer some touch ups: generic arcade overlay

I’ve actually had it with the HSM shader for a while now. I might release it, but refine it a little more before that.

Here is a Bezel for the Arcade Game, Scramble that uses a Reflective Shader by @HyperSpaceMadness for Retroarch

4 Likes

Here is an arcade bezel for The Astyanax that uses a Reflective Shader by @HyperSpaceMadness for use on Retroarch. I’m happy to announce that with this bezel it’s my first time using HyperSpaceMadness most current shader. In which I will use from now on. :smile:

8 Likes

This is an update to a generic bezel I made a few years ago. It’s been remastered and now made for the @HyperSpaceMadness Reflective Shader. This bezel can be used for any game that you like.

5 Likes

Here is an arcade bezel for the game, Rampage that uses a Reflective Shader by @HyperSpaceMadness for Retroarch

6 Likes

Here is a bezel for the arcade game, Truxton that uses a Reflective Shader by @HyperSpaceMadness for Retroarch

3 Likes