My Realistic Arcade Bezels

Here is a realistic bezel for the arcade game Asterix using the MegaBezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

Thanks to @ArsInvictus for letting me use his excellent Asterix bezel!

8 Likes

Here is a realistic bezel for the arcade game Elevator Action Returns using the MegaBezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

Thanks to @ArsInvictus for letting me use his awesome Elevator Action Returns bezel!

7 Likes

Here is a realistic bezel for the arcade game Truxton II using the MegaBezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

Thanks to @ArsInvictus for letting me use his awesome Truxton II bezel!

8 Likes

Are there any arcade bezels like these for Killer Instinct?

1 Like

Killer Instinct and Killer Instinct 2 are both available in My Realistic Arcade Pack 2.

1 Like

Okay, I just found them. Thanks so much!

1 Like

Yes. Thank you @hgoda90

1 Like

Here is a realistic bezel for the arcade game Ghox using the MegaBezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

Thanks to @ArsInvictus for letting me use his awesome Ghox bezel!

5 Likes

Do you or anyone else on here happen to know which shader was used for the screen here on the Killer Instinct 2 cab overlay?

Yeah it’s Mega Bezel’s MBZ__3__STD__LCD-GRID preset.

RetroArch keeps crashing whenever I try to load it. It does that for all of the Mega Bezels. Is there possibly a koko-aio bezel that is similar to this one that I could try?

You could do the base koko-aio preset and turn Dot Matrix on with Grid Strength to 1.00.

DO_DOT_MATRIX = "1.000000"
DOT_M_G_STR = "1.000000"

That’s only for the screen. I was referring to not only the curvature of the screen, but also the black screen bezel that the screen is encased in. How do I achieve that? I’m sorry for not being precise the first time. I took a screenshot below from OrionsAngel’s YouTube of Killer Instinct so you could see the colors reflecting from the bezel a little better than the example on here. I was going for this exact look.

To get the bezel a screenshot has to be taken and cut out of the image itself.

1 Like

Okay, thanks. I’ll give a shot at re-creating it. I’ll come back and show you my result if I can get it done properly.

Is this a cutout of the bezel from the screenshot example you recently showed me referring to the Dot Matrix, or is this a cutout of the screenshot example I just showed you?

It’s a cutout of the bezel I took a screenshot of right before. The preset was from the same one I posted from your question if there were Killer Instinct overlays.

All the overlays probably should be transferred over to koko-aio. I will do them myself if I can figure out how to do the bezel sizing for the bezel image properly.

Oh wow. That would be greatly appreciated! I think the bezel in the screenshot I provided is perfect for the Killer Instinct cab overlay. That’s the one I would prefer the most.

My quick try of doing Killer Instinct 2 with koko-aio.

Please don’t give up before posting a log and your systems specs, especially the GPU.

2 Likes