No sound from jack R PI3 b+ with lakka NB 202103xx

Hi, first time here. My hw: a) RPI3B+, with uSD 16GB, PS usb 3A, keyboard, 8bitdo joystick, earphone jack 3.5 b) HDMI 5" LCD (and HDMI Tv to test HDMI sound) Lakka versions tried: c) Lakka-RPi2.arm-2.3.2 d) Lakka-RPi2.arm-nightly-20210310-6c07e38 e) Lakka-RPi2.arm-nightly-20210328-0476775

Current situation: With c) adding “hdmi_drive=2” and “hdmi_ignore_edid_audio=1” works fine, but my 8bitdo needs to be paired manually every time I reboot. Also ppsspp is not working well

But with e) or d), my 8bitdo is recognized auto after reboots and ppsspp (for the games i want) works pretty well, but I get no audio through the earphone even with “hdmi_drive=2” and “hdmi_ignore_edid_audio=1”, yet if i connect RPI3 to the TV i get audio from HDMI even with “hdmi_ignore_edid_audio=1”.

So, its anything i can do to have audio from the jack while having a decent ppsspp core and no manual pairing for my bluetooth joystick? (like taking files from one system image to other?)

Thanks for reading

I honestly don’t know if it will help you any as I have no experience trying to get sound out of the headphone jack ( I just use HDMI :stuck_out_tongue: ) . But you may have some luck just hard setting the audio device to the headphone card. You can do so by following the directions here. http://www.lakka.tv/doc/Audio-settings/

3 Likes