Now presenting my old school analog TV shader pack

The new version isn’t released yet

I am just about finished, when I get home from work tonight I can do some last minute tweaks and sort up the file directories and release it. I figure if I keep tweaking forever it will never get released, there can always be a version 3. I’ll probably start a new thread too to keep things simpler.

Hi there :slight_smile:

I love the Screenshots from your shaders in this thread. I cant get it to work on my nvidia shield Android tv System.

Using the nightly retroarch Version. Core is the bsnes for trying it.

When i set your shader it only gets a white screen.

I have tried your Version 2 shader pack too without border but its the same thing. Only white screen.

Maybe u know wich settings i have to made to get it to work?

I spend hours to find out by myself but im new to this and i havent figured it out :confused:

I think your shader if worked are just 100% that picture im searching for to play my old snes Favorites.

Greetz :v:

Could the reason be that your shaders are in cg Format? I readed that Android Devices need to use converted shaders in glsl Format.?!

Maybe i can just change the shaders with ones in glsl Format… :grinning:

Will trie it when im home from work.

Greetz :v:

Correct. Cg shaders don’t work on Android. Unfortunately, there are no GLSL versions of this preset, AFAIK.

I have converted all needed for the presets… They are loading now on Android but all are not correct :slight_smile:

Its not that easy with just converting all.:persevere::blush:

So i wait maybe it will be Released in the Future

To be honest Taggy I can’t imagine even if you got everything ported and “working” on Android it would be fruitless in the end, I imagine with how many shaders I got stacked going on it would kill the framerate on lower end hardware like the Shield. But I salute your effort!