Orange Pi SOC LAKKA Images

@Demetris, lakka for Orange Pi , can it be compiled souce code direct? or must to rewrite some code? how to compile source code by myself?

Hi Demetris, Is there a way that make OPI plus2 work? I’ve tried several OPI plus img to have a try, for the moment all failed. It all have this error on boot: can’t access tty;job control turned off

Lakka-H3.opiplus.arm-devel-20161221193357-r21729     Not work.
Lakka-H3.opiplus.arm-devel-20161209134348                    Not work also.

How can make that work,as I know plus2 is similiar with plus.But still nog going right.

First, You guys are Rock stars! Thanks for all you do. Second, how can I help…I am totally geeking out about this stuff. Third, I have an OrangePi PC and am running Lakka-H3.opipc.arm-devel-20161221192928-r21729-g274b40f and it is pretty solid.

I have several FBA and Mame roms as well as some nes roms and so far all are very playable. I have an N64 rom that plays well for about 5 min, and then crashes, but it does that on the same hardware in retropie, so I just don’t think the board is powerful enough.

I will buy another SD card and test on My RPI3 tomorrow to see if it is comparable.

Seriously, this is amazing stuff. Looks stellar, This is the distro I am putting on the Arcade box I am building for sure.

now on to the requests, questions etc. 1 Why is the A button the default back button, and the B button the select button with Xbox 360 remotes? I walked through the input dialog and once I had reprogramed all the buttons A was select and B was back as I expected. It makes playing Super Mario Bros NES game feel better because that remote had b on the left and A on the right…but menus feel awkward.

2 I do have many ROMs that are not recognized by the scanner, but If I put them into a mame.lpl, they work (some of them only work on FBAlpha but I can’t add them to that lpl, only the mame.lpl, it’s wierd, I think this could be a PEBKAC)

3 What can I do to help get this board supported on 2.0?

Again, you guys are fabulous, thanks for the hard work, tell me what I can do to help.

Hi all !

Is there a build for the Orange PI PC2 that I received today ? I can find many builds, but not this one :frowning:

Thanks

Tyrell

No there is 0 support from orangepi company.

Στις 24 Μαΐ 2017 17:46, ο χρήστης “stephane” [email protected] έγραψε:

Hello,

I know this is a pretty old post but is there any new concerning the OPi boards support. To be more specific for the PC Plus. I cannot find anything related to that.

All I can say so far is that the images for the PC (non Plus) don’t seem to work on my board. Same problem on the nightly build for the PC Plus.

Thank you.