P3st´s Overlays for Mega Bezel Shader (Arcade,TV´s ,and more)

:heart:

5 Likes

Awesome stuff m8! Well deserved :muscle:

4 Likes

maybe , its still a bit weird too me to see and realize that folks like my stuff :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I watched the video and couldn’t wait to implement the arcade stuff. I have searched through the thread here, but I can’t get pats the fact that Final Burn Neo rotates the play field and the bezel 90 degrees. I have figured out how to rotate the play field in the shader settings, but nothing I do seems to rotate the bezel. All I could think to do is to mess with the Vertical mode in the core settings, but nothing seems to work. Does anyone have a specific step-by-step on how to fix this? I have messed with the aspect ratio settings that @Duimon posted, but maybe I am doing something wrong.

1 Like

Check out the installation instructions in the first post of the Mega Bezel thread, the issues you are running into should be solved by following that setup.

This due to a Retroarch “core” option, (Settings>>>Core) not an internal “core option”. (Quick Menu>>>Core Options)

Read the install instructions from the Mega Bezel thread carefully,

Good luck!

Yep @HyperspaceMadness and @Duimon. I already had Mega Bezels and the Duimon presets working. The step that I missed was…

This due to a Retroarch “core” option, (Settings>>>Core) not an internal “core option”. (Quick Menu>>>Core Options)

I think this looks the way it does now because I use an ultrawide :man_shrugging:

As usual, I appreciate the help!!!

3 Likes

This is what I ended up with a widescreen for now.

3 Likes

i don´t have an ultra wide screen but i will think in the future i include some ultra wide presets :sweat_smile: i guess it could fit all 3 cabs in … without any cutoffs :thinking:

1 Like

You might be able to just use an extra wide image for the background, then when you show it at 16x9 the sides will just be cropped off

2 Likes

thought so … its an good idea/thing to do with the bumpmaps etc. experiment in near future i would say :relaxed:

2 Likes

Yeah, a good way to test is to put retroarch in windowed mode and squash and stretch the window into different aspect ratios

4 Likes

so you …you mean my idea to saw of a part of my screen wasn´t the right way :cold_sweat:

little side project i started to get in to retro developing
in the description is also a video via streamable that shows the first level and collision test in an very early stage that are the results of this weekend and messing around with GB studio

4 Likes

Bloody el!! A man of many talents!! Looks great fella :muscle:

1 Like

thanks m8 i think the game is a good starting/learnig point for 2D games :upside_down_face:

its allways funny to me to see the modern giana games on nintendo consoles

so why not the one that was …maybe the first victim of nintendo´s lawyers and it seems the exact same lawyers are working for them to this day … :joy:

2 Likes

neat example how to use wav samples to keep in a bit SID chip goodness :hugs: also the complete Tileset is mapped out …making progress

4 Likes

How do I get the Wii U overlay?

the wii u overlay is meant for use with the windowcast core and cemu :slight_smile:

1 Like

@p3st you around fella?

3 Likes