PC Engice CD games not loading from playlist

When I load the game using load content it works fine, but if I make a playlist to load the game I get the message “failed to load from playlist”. Can someone tell me what I’m doing wrong so I can fix this?

Manage to figure it out, the name of the rom and the name of the core were wrong. I have other questions now. The boxart for the game refuse to show up and for some reason I can’t play Saturn games. I tried the load content with both core and nothing works, but I recall being able to play Albert Odyssey a few weeks ago.

The scrapper in RAf frankly sucks. PC Engine games, Sega CD, and lots of other systems that use non unique files (cue basically) require you to generate your playlists by hand. If you consult RA/Lakka documenation, you can find scripts that will do most of the work for you, and then you tweak it. To see how it comes together, look at your playlists that are working. Essentially, your boxart has to be in a folder labeled the same as the playlist, in Box_Art directory, in png format, with the same name in this folder as the displayed name in the playlist. Ugh. You can do it, it just requires a lot of work editing text files by hand.