Please give me tips for crt shader on android

What is the best and fastest CRT Shader for Android suitable for 1280x720 display resolution 16:9 full screen ?

None of them look all that great at 720p, unfortunately. It’s just not enough pixels to make a really good effect. However, crt-geom and crt-caligari look pretty good, I think.

1 Like

Zfast-crt is very fast and looks ok at 720p with integer scale.

2 Likes

What you can use in terms of shaders depends on your GPU and the amount of pixels they’re applied to. Zfast and CRT-PI can run on low-end phones for instance, for better devices, I’d try geom and easymode, maybe hyllian and guest venom fast. You may have to alter a few parameters, I have a 1360x768 panel TV where I turn mask effects down for example.

1 Like

the fast: Zfast-crt, scanlines-sine-abs

the slower: crt-geom (if your phone is powerful enough), guest-venom-fast ( i would turn off mask entirely on 720p), crt-easymode-halation (same as guest-venom)

With 720p you would use 3x scale at all times i guess.

1 Like

Thank you very much for the reply zfast is very good and works fast. I use snes Blargg filter with it and also fake lottes to simulate curvature only I know it’s not accurate but it’s still okay unfortunately I don’t remember the picture on the crt when I was a kid to try to emulate it now I own the crt and I don’t have any console lol Sorry for the grammatical errors, I am using Google Translate I’m an Egyptian Arab

I recomend crt-zfast. Best scanlines.

1 Like