Pressed Apply Changes by mistake

This is one of the reasons that having the Mega Bezel manage it all is ideal; it reduces the complexity of your setup because you are only using the shader system.

Even if you aren’t using wildcards you can have only one preset file to point at 1 image file, and this can automatically place the screen size/position, and show the image. With no cfg files at all, this makes it much easier to manage.

If you have a number of similar graphics (E.G. Arcade cabinets) then you can use the wildcards and have even less files to manage.

1 Like

Yes it’s a much better system thats for sure. But unfortunately the blend mode issue was a deal breaker for me, i was on the fence with which way to go with it i have to say. The new scenery reflections feature sounds amazing!

Found this Mame.opt file also which i’m not sure has any effect.

Yeah I will take another look at the normal blend to try to understand what is different than standard, because I would like it to Composite the same as in Photoshop, (which I think also matches what the overlay does)

1 Like

Is it worth me hanging on for a few weeks?

It could be, I’m not sure I can fix it but I will investigate.

1 Like

Ok no problem, i’ll make the decision to carry on doing it kinda the wrong way. I’ll just use ‘4:3’ aspect on all games to sort that problem.

I’ve decorated my son’s bedroom so hopefully my wife will get off my case long enough for me to finish it! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ok for the 1943 Kai issue, i deleted the associated slang file and selected a preset from scratch and it now works correctly.

So i think my problem was that i’d been copying slang files from other games and just renaming them then resizing them to suit.

@Duimon it’s official i am an idiot lol

I’m having fun tweaking the shader parameters! It never ends!!