Problem with eeepc Athlon d451

live not works (logo blink without show any prompt ecc) installer works but after the reboot same problem… logo blink and nothing happen

lakka latest 64bit athlon eeepc eb1007 (have 64bit)

ps=the gz take ages for unzip under the same machine (with slax) and dd take 1hour for flash sdd (4gb)

any help?

same problem with 32bit lakka stable version… live go to busy box… installer run but after the installation same problem… lakka blink the logo and nothing happen

here a foto of the live error

bump now I have try latest devel… same problem on live I get shell (installer works but after reboot lakka logo in blinking loop)125919

Same thing here, using an Acer AspireOne KAV60 (D250). Using the “Live” boot from USB, it goes into a loop at “Reached target Retroarch”, clearing the screen then going back to the text console. If I install to the drive, it does the boot loop at “Lakka (official)” . Tried with the release version (3.6) as well as the dev version (devel-20211125-9e4af94).

Start Lakka in text mode:

Lakka documentation - Accessing Lakka command line interface (under “direct access”)

This will give you a command line. There, you can type “dmesg” to see the system log and look for errors, and when you type “retroarch --verbose”, you should also get an error message that informs you why retroarch could not launch. It’s probably a graphics driver issue. You can also save the output to these commands to a pastebin for others to look at.

Also start Lakka in normal mode and in the debugging shell of mount_storage (screenshot above), please post the output of

mount
mount /dev/sdb2 /storage