Problems with the Russian language

I need nes, psx and Russian. Well and as far as possible reliability. Ps. If the name of the game contains a <&> symbol, the thumbnail is not displayed. Not in the title as signed by rom, but in how it is led by lakka.

taken from playlists/Nintendo - Nintendo Entertainment System.lpl
/storage/roms/nes games/Tom and Jerry (and Tuffy) (U) [T-Rus] [!] by 2R Team, RTS.nes Tom & Jerry (U) [T+Rus] /tmp/cores/nestopia_libretro.so NES / Famicom (Nestopia UE) 4F25318C|crc Nintendo - Nintendo Entertainment System.lpl
The thumbnail is not displayed. The picture is named Tom & Jerry (U) [T + Rus] .png.

/storage/roms/nes games/BattleToads & Double Dragon.nes Battletoads-Double Dragon (USA) /tmp/cores/nestopia_libretro.so NES / Famicom (Nestopia UE) 53B02F3D|crc Nintendo - Nintendo Entertainment System.lpl
In this case, everything is fine. The picture is named Battletoads-Double Dragon (USA).png

Screenshots made on the key f8. Re-named in accordance with the name in the Playlists. And moved it to the correct folder. The screenshots were displayed in 52 of 55 games. In the remaining three, the & symbol is present. Editing the file playlists / Nintendo - Nintendo Entertainment System.lpl replacing <&> with <-> everything started to be displayed

Thank you for the video, glad you could fix your issue for the screenshots.

I think if I have such a problem. Then others will have it too.

Hello! I downloaded Retroarch 1.9.0 and my menu items are called incorrectly. Tell me, what exactly is the problem? Screenshots screen:

In version 1.9.1, everything is now fine!