PS Vita Nightly Discussion Thread

There was a post some time ago about changing the X and Circle buttons for confirmation. Does anyone knows how? Can’t find it… Also I can’t make fastforward work…

In retroarch.cfg, swap the values for menu_ok_btn and menu_cancel_btn.

Thanks friend :wink:

Thank you very much! Works great!

Can I make my own Quick Menu Button combo? I can’t play Chrono Trigger at all without press L+R which causes the game to reset :frowning:

You can’t make your own but you can choose among the options available in settings > input > menu toggle gamepad combo.

I’ve tried the other combos but they don’t work for me?

that the empty links ??

i was about to ask the same thing?

Another empty file.whats going on? even the new one for the 3/9/16 that reads 90+mb is again 32 bytes

Overlays not working. I can’t use them in the latest updates. error c2-12828-1

How do I configure 4 controllers in Final Burn Alpha? It seems to auto configure 2 controllers, but doesn’t recognize the other 2 I have synced to my PSTV. Tried doing it manually through input settings, but it still doesn’t recognize the other controllers. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Dosbox core is now working. I have managed to get Indy 500 and Silent Hunter running but currently cannot get any of the inputs to work.

Great work and I’m loving retroarch on the Vita. However, with the variations in getting different games, especially MAME roms working on different emulators I was hoping that there will be a way to create new bubbles on the Vita with command line style shortcuts to different emulators, roms and settings. An example of which would be when I use Emulation Station on Windows and can use…

C:\Games\Retroarch\retroarch.exe -L C:\Games\Retroarch\cores\fuse_libretro.dll "%ROM_RAW%

although obviously with Vita directory structures.

Wow great job guys, PCSX is running games that even the official Sony emulator in the Vita couldn’t run ( Wing Over 2 ). I also tried Nascar Thunder which is running perfectly.

Two questions:

where does the psx bios go? I put it in a PSXISO folder I created on the vita Root. Can browse to that directory and run .bin games ok but get the no bios warning but bomberman and mdk1 both worked at 60fps! unfortunetly Soviet Strike crashed out and Pacman maze madness holds with black screen.

Can it run ISO or Img’s?

Excellent job, much appreciated :slight_smile:

How can change font size menu pcsx vita rearmed?? is very small for me. thank for the proyect!

I think you can change the XMB front end to the original retroarch GUI that may help.

Harmful Park crashes showing half main screen or black screen UPDATE: Changed dump and now OK silhouette mirage not accepting press start at main screen UPDATE:Changed the “Quick Menu” “Options” Pad Type to Analogue and start now works on title screen to start game.

So when Pad Type is in Default. Start button exits SPAZ productions routine but not main screen to start game.

Gambatte crashes with the latest nightly on ps vita. Is there a known working version I can download?

How do I get the alternate menu controls working?

Left+Right+Select+Start on SNES games (And will apply to PSX as well) will actively RESET almost 90% of those games, so it makes it borderline impossible to use save states.

And Down+L+R+Y (Y???) doesn’t work, nor will L3/R3 considering the Vita doesn’t even have those buttons…

Honestly, I think a better idea would be mapping the menu to swiping the touch screen.

Unless for some reason the devs don’t have access to it… But I don’t see how that’s not possible considering the Henkaku Molecule Shell, and even mGBA can both utilize the touch screen.