PS Vita Nightly Discussion Thread

How do I do this? I still haven’t figured out how to assign any keyboard commands in dosbox

Hello. Just a quick question: is fast forwarding not working? Tried multiple cores for megadrive, snes, pc engine… button is assigned for fast forwarding but nothing happens. Using the nightly from march 28… got my henkaku vita today.

edit: if anyone has a link to a (older?) retroarch version with working fast forward, it would be mich appreciated. Without fast forwarding, I get very little use out of it.

Hello I can ask you again because I have no concrete and accurate answer from your team on 2 subjects.

Will it be possible one day to be able to play with shaders like Hq4x on our ps vita? I asked you this 2 times and finally …

and I’m not the only one to see the ask can we play locally with 2 ps vita? I really hope that see me [we] respond.

Best regard

It’s fantastic, it’s been 4 days without a response from your team. What a lack of professionalism and interest you bring to your forum … I am extremely disappointed.

Dude. You’re being extremely rude to people who provide you with software for free that they work on during their spare time. They don’t owe you anything especially if you behave like an entitled brat.

You want to see a feature so desperately? Learn to code and contribute. You’re helping nobody by whining like this.

I installed RA all-in-one version in my PSV 1000. The CPS2 core seems having volume issue. Its volume is very small compared with other cores. The latest 1.60 version still has this problem. Previously I installed single CPS2 RetroArch, its volume is OK.

After updating RetroArch to 1.6 version, I cannot set the Turbo Enable key to action (cross square circle triangle) buttons. In previous versions, this problem doesn’t exist. Also is there a way to enter the MAME menu in MAME2000 core? In MAME2003 core, R2 key (rear touch pad) can bring out the MAME menu in game, but in MAME2000 core, it doesn’t work.

Seems the volume of the FBA NeoGeo core is also relatively small compared with other cores.

Hello

already I wanted to you thank you for having implemented a project on the ps vita. I apologize for the English, but being not very good in this language the text is translated by google

then I was pleasantly surprised at the progress of the project I have tested all the version you publish.

I have some doubt on the last version you ave focused on ps vita for the ps1 emulator because you remove the possibility of launch of ps1 games to the forma psp that was good because it took less space on a memory card. I also noticed the absence since some version to choose a background in the menu inmage as we could do.

Finally I would like to know if you allow is that in the next version you plan to put a multi player mode for retro arch

Those running older HENkaku Versions should Update. Then it will work. Version 10 is the latest. Now to find out why FBACPS1 and NeoGeo do not have Controls Remapping, and if for Cheats if FBA .ini Cheat Files will be integrated into the Builds for FBA???

Just me to have problems with Nestopia? Save and Load state makes the game freeze for about 10 seconds.

Anyone know why both MAME 2000 and MAME 2003 hate the original R-Type? It won’t load and sometimes crashes. I’m using the rtype.zip approved by the latest MAME v0.188.

MAME v0.188 is NOT for 2003. You need 0.78 for that.

Is there a current MAME version for Vita? Dealing with old romsets sounds less than desirable. Or perhaps 2000 and 2003 can be updated to accept the most recent sets?

No. Only RetroArch MAME 2000/2003 are it. There is the FBA CPS1 CPS2 and NeoGeo that is more recent. But yeah, wish they would see if the later MAME Cores would work for the Vita.

Any way to add support for the uma0: partition for extra storage for roms? I have my SD2 Vita as ux0: and my 16GB vita card as uma0: so i want to do something useful with that space. For now I’m just using it for PSP games with a modified version of Adrenaline wich can access uma0:

This is my first post here and I would like to thank the creators of RetroArch. However, for some reason RetroArch doesn’t always work. When I start a game 80% of the time the game loads fine but I’m unable to press any buttons. This also happens 99% when I try to make a save state. The game saves just fine but after the save is complete I can’t do anything anymore (the game hasn’t crashed, I just lost control)

Anyone knows how I can fix this? I’m currently running the most current version of RetroArch.

Same problem for me using the VBA-N Core 1.6.4, 1.6.7 and nightly (2017-09-12). While trying to create a Savestate the Vita crashes.

Creating Savestates with gPSP is working fine.

Another thing I am wondering. How often SaveRAM is written to disc? Only when closing RestroArch throught the quit option?

Hi

When the NetPlay will be on Retro Arch for the ps Vita?

Yes, any chances on an updatenon the amazing Supergrafx emulation?