RetroArch 360 releases (v1.0.0.2)

help… please…[/quote]

The current version (0.9.9) has support for two gamepads yes.

As for the 360 version of 1.0.0 - it will take a while longer to push that version out than the other ones.[/quote] Thank you very much :slight_smile: I think you can add this information in future releases please

What’s the status on including MAME in an upcoming release of RetroArch 360? Thanks!

how long squarepusher?? do still have plans or it will be possible to release the 360 version in this month???

UP

Every time you ask the release is pushed out by 4 weeks.

hey Charco, here’s the list of who asked for your opinion

… … … … … … … … … …

Looks as long as the list of Retroarch developers who answered your demanding and ignorant question. Thanks son.

RetroArch 360 will need some more time. It didn’t make it for version 1.0.0.1. Maybe for version 1.0.0.2 or version 1.0.0.3 - it requires me having to streamline the D3D driver we are using for PC with the Xbox 1 and 360.

Hi, i’m trying to compile my own the XDK port, but without succes.

I have this error

C:\Programmi\Microsoft Xbox 360 SDK\include\xbox\io.h(297): error C2733: second C linkage of overloaded function 'closesocket' not allowed

Any idea? Thanks in advance.

Thank you for info.

please hunterk, talk to squarepusher.

squarepusher, please dont be so bad with us, the poor xbox360 users. I would love to see and use your work on the nvidia shield, android, etc, but i and much others users dont have money to buy these things. They are very expensive here in brazil. i realy hope to see a new version of retroarch 1.0.0.2 working in the old xbox360. I known that you are working hard to make the xbox 360 compatible with the libretro stuff. i already known the xbox limitations, etc,but you can do it. :slight_smile: Hope the best for you man. keep up the good work ^^

You guys will be happy to know that there was a rash of 360 commits a few weeks ago, and Squarepusher just got an old PPC Mac to do some much-needed PPC-specific debugging with, so there have been a lot of recent commits related to that. Still no ETA on the release, but it’s coming.

Will that also help the Wii build? That’s based on PPC right?

Possibly. It depends on what has the problems. If it’s generalized RetroArch stuff, then probably yes.

This is a great news to us hunterk =D Thanks to squarepusher that still working in the xbox360 version, the libretro team and Neville Phillips, the guy who donated the Ibook G4 (I saw this in the libretro twitter ^^) . Thank you guys =D

Love it! Great News

Hello. Have news on the next release? P.S. Sorry for my English

The 360 port will be back for the next release (next week). The menu should now be at feature parity with all other versions (PC, PS3, Wii, etc). Like the Wii and PS3 ports, you should now also be able to bind any of the analog axes or digital buttons to any action.

I’m going to look at porting MAME 0.78 libretro to 360 now as well.

Omg! The whole month is rescued!!

Awesome, it’s good to see the 360 version getting some love :slight_smile: Can’t wait till the release.