RetroArch + Big Box + HSM Bezel Shader = SuperMega64

I almost forgot the Atari Jaguar. Even as a dumb kid who wanted everything video game related, I remember picking up the controller and thinking “nope”.

AtariJag

2 Likes

I wanted a 32x so bad when I was a kid because I was stupid. I’m glad I never got it. The Big Box animated variants work well as theme to create a nice virtual tower of power. 32x01

2 Likes

I might redo this to be the model 1 instead of the 2. I love how the commercials became increasingly insane in this era. SSat01

3 Likes

I want to think of something more interesting for the animation on this one. As of now the green power light blinks. As I go through consoles by date I think the PS1 might be my favorite.

1 Like

I hate you N64 but I’ll still make a bezel for you and your stupid hard-rive add-on.

3 Likes

Good ol’ Dreamcast.

02DC

3 Likes

I felt the PS2 was the finally nail in the Dreamcast and I’ve always resented it a little bit. Wow does this look dark with the forum’s white background.

2 Likes

If Dreamcast had a cousin it would be the Gamecube.

5 Likes

I have PS3 emulation just so I don’t have to drag everything out to play Demon Souls.

1 Like

Here are the final two console by date I have emulated. Since both run in a 16:9 ratio it doesn’t make to much sense to have a retroarch border at runtime.

I emulated the WiiU only for NESRemix. (And so I can leave my original in the closet.) I think it’s the only interesting games left exclusive to that console and a fitting title in a sea of emulation. Next up, handhelds.

2 Likes

The green hurts me. I think I saw this commercial a million times as a kid. If you can’t see it there is the red wireframe from the GB box moving in the background.

05gb

1 Like

Why does Tails look miserable every time he jumps in his own game? Not a good sign for the Game Gear.

02SGG

What to do with a Virtual Boy? Laugh at it and move on. 01VB

1 Like

hi

so you made that theme for launchbox bigbox thats so cool

1 Like