Retroarch IOS 9

For me its ok, its better than using touch.

Yep, I tried mapping my analogs within the white menu and RetroArch detects them just fine, all four axis, but, as said, they just don’t work in-game

[QUOTE=Radius;30261]There are two RetroArch packages on Cydia, are you sure you tried the one that says “for iOS9” Brujo tested it last night and it worked[/QUOTE]

Dangus, missed it. There was an update of the first package that changed the description and said “for iOS 9”. I assumed it remained as the iOS 9 version, but seems it was reverted and the iOS 9 version was uploaded individually. Gonna try it

EDIT: I tried installing it on Cydia and I got a “Size mismatch” error. Usually this happens when I try installing a tweak without Reloading the Releases, so I tried Reloading and downloading it again and didn’t work. Gonna try installing it manually

Can you show us how to do that i really wanna play with the analogs with PS3 controller

I also tried mapping D-pad to analogs, and still not working in game,

did you selected Retropad with analog, left analog?

Yes I did still no luck.

Great work Radius and thanks for taking the time to get it all done.

[QUOTE=Radius;30273]Ok the cydia repo is fixed and two users have reported it’s working… so, it’s official, we have ios9 nightlies too[/QUOTE]

Yep. It’s working now! Thanks a lot, I know it was a great effoet!!

What is the repo address since (http://www.libretro.com/cydia) does not work .

Did you mapped the Dpad or the analog on the analogs? Because mine is working with the Cydia Build.

Note: You need to map de Dpad on the analogs, not the analogs.

buildbot.libretro.com/repo/cydia/

Thank you and that should be stickied somewhere probably.

[QUOTE=Incognit;30282][QUOTE=Radius;30273]Ok the cydia repo is fixed and two users have reported it’s working… so, it’s official, we have ios9 nightlies too[/QUOTEN

N64 games run more fluid, did something changed?[/QUOTE]

yes, many improves and fixes in mupen64 and also ios9 is more faster than ios 8

[QUOTE=brujo5;30283][QUOTE=Incognit;30282]

yes, many improves and fixes in mupen64 and also ios9 is more faster than ios 8[/QUOTE]

when i installed the new ios9 deb from cydia, i found the cores downloading from the online updater can’t be loaded, what’s the matter?i need help!

[QUOTE=smartaibo;30284][QUOTE=brujo5;30283]

when i installed the new ios9 deb from cydia, i found the cores downloading from the online updater can’t be loaded, what’s the matter?i need help![/QUOTE]

I am suspecting that the online updater is providing you with the non-ios9 nightly cores. Try downloading them from the buildbot and putting them in /var/mobile/Documents/RetroArch/cores

Still cannot get my MFI controller detected on any level.

Works fine in Provenance emulator.

[QUOTE=Incognit;30279]Did you mapped the Dpad or the analog on the analogs? Because mine is working with the Cydia Build.

Note: You need to map de Dpad on the analogs, not the analogs.[/QUOTE] I don’t understand can you clarify a bit?

He means that you map your physical D-pad to RetroArch’s analog so you press your Dpad and the game recognises it as the analog, only it being always at max value and having only 8 directions

So any differences now with the newly working Cydia RetroArch.deb than the RetroArch.ipas that i created?