Scanning NFS mounts isn't working

I apologize for hijacking @tolkonepiu’s thread, as my issue with NFS mounts is a wee bit different, and I also made some progress.

I created an NFS share on my desktop computer and I can mount, access r/w etc everything from all devices I tried so far. The only exception is Lakka on my Raspberry Pi 3, on which Retroarch is unable to scan the NFS mount directory. It can’t even see any files nor sub-directories inside.

This works when running Retroarch on top of Rasbian, making this something unique to either Lakka or its OpenELEC base system.

The small progress I made is discovering that it works loading content files from the command line, like this:

systemctl stop retroarch.service ; retroarch -v /usr/lib/libretro/vice_x64_libretro.so -L /storage/roms/nf s/C64/Last\ Ninja\ Remix.zip

After that I can also open the same content by accessing it from the HIstory menu. Restart, resume etc everything works.

It’s adding content or scanning files and directories from inside Retroarch that doesn’t work within the NFS directory.

Any ideas on how to troubleshoot this? Verbose output from Retroarch doesn’t reveal anything, and there’s nothing in the sysjournal to help.

Edit: Tried v2.1RC2, same problem.