Show your current theme!

“This is a RetroArch theme which aims to adopt those principles.”

I did not say it is complete. If you have ideas on how it could fully embrace the ideas behind material design, then create issues in the queue and help out, through constructive feedback.

Sorry, I did not mean to be harsh. :slight_smile: I like your theme.

1 Like

Minimalist, no animation

1 Like

Hi @Kivutar

Thank you for sharing your theme with us. Pls, I wonder if you could share with us your theme. I would like to downloading to use it in my retroarch.

Thanks in advance & B. regards.

hello, i loved your theme, is there a way you can share it so I can install it?

I want this theme can you share it?

Hello! You can download the media fund directly! the subject that I have done is that of mortal kombat. it is available for download:

This theme could be a great alternative to RGui on RPi connected via composite on crt TV (240p)…

A Small Mario themed icon set and wallpaper I,ve been working on, still have absolutely no idea how to import into Retroarch (ver much a noob at theming) so I actually went and changed the icons from another included theme. Busy building my own private arcade style machine and THIS is going to be the main attraction.

4 Likes

I just joined this forum just to ask if you still have this somewhere. I absolutely love the way it looks.

@slakkie any updates or planned release for this theme . Looks amazing

Hey Rene any updates to this , theme looks great and I love Mario themes

Hi guys, no, no update on this "theme, as I said, I’m a complete NOOB at theming for Retroarch and thus I just went ahead and changed some things on the Automatic theme that was included with Retroarch, the Wallpaper file and fonts I downloaded and just inserted them, if anybody can help me with making this a fully working theme I would be ETERNALLY GRATEFUL.

Hi everyone, I’m looking into customizing RetroArch’s UI with some neat 8-bit icons/font set, but I didn’t entirely dig the one that comes included with the stock installer. I mean, it looks good, but I’d prefer something even cleaner, more minimalist than that, ideally something like OP’s set right at the top of the discussion, only for 1080p.

My researches didn’t get me anywhere, so far. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Updated the iconset I posted a while ago:

1 Like

Hi, here’s mine, only for the systems I’m interested in. Took a bit a work as I’m not the most skilled with photoshop. Anyways, I like it now. I can share the PSD template if anyone wants to chime in.

I’ve made 13 systems so far but I’m not allowed to upload more than one picture per post, I can’t show them all at once.