Show your current theme!

Work in Progress…

3 Likes

Couldn’t find a good theme for my Super Nintendo classic, so I decided to make one yesterday. Plays menu music too. Still a WIP.

4 Likes

I’ve switched from retropie because emulation was really slow on newer versions, now i’m all hyped with lakka and XMB. I’m converting my old works to suit XMB better.

3 Likes

Mega Drive

gen2

4 Likes

Nes

Snes PC Engine Master System Capcom Neo Geo Sega

6 Likes

Hi, these icons are really nice! I tried the link and it doesn’t work anymore, would you mind posting an updated link?

1 Like

I really like this theme, where can you download it. with those thumbnails

It’s still WIP, i’m converting some theme tat i’ve made for Emulationstation now that i’m using Lakka. I’m rendering 3d models to look like drawing, Still need no model other arcades and carts and render them.

8 Likes

wow, very nice artwork. good stuff.

4 Likes

Sega Mega Drive (Genesis) done

3 Likes

That looks brilliant @lipebello !!

I’d love to use it in the future (If possible and/or available for personal use).

Amazing work! :clap::clap:

1 Like

Thank you, @ThatFunnyGuyver, @hunterk, @Captured… I appreciate the kind words

@Captured, right now it is still wip, because i haven’t enough systems done

@ThatFunnyGuyver Sure, I’ve made some tweaks to fix some things that i wasn’t happy and will work on the arcades now. Once i have enough systems, i’ll upload on my github.

Some updates:

7 Likes

Ooohhh baby.

Can’t wait for that juicy github link (Once your done to your liking, of course) :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Capcom arcades, almost done

8 Likes

That’s really tastefully done. :+1:

2 Likes

O que acham do tema que estou criando ? Aceito sugestões, críticas e elogios haha! Ps: ainda estou mexendo, talvez mude alguma coisinha .

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes