SN30 Pro+ Bluetooth to Lakka Please Help

I just got into Lakka, so I set out and bought a Lenovo ThinkCentre M93P with 2 8Bitdo SN30+ Pro Controllers, and a TP link Bluetooth stick.

My issue is the controllers aren’t auto configuring properly. I can get the controller connected, and it says it’s connected in Putty and Lakka, followed this guide (https://www.lakka.tv/doc/8Bitdo-Wireless-Controller/). But the controllers don’t do anything.

When I try to configuring them under the Input settings none of the buttons are being registered

Here’s the controller paired Bluetooth

I checked the uDev folder and it has the auto config files, I tried switching to the hid folder and no luck (it also has the right auto config files). I also tried updating the autoconfig database, no luck. I’m on Lakka v3.7

If anybody has any other troubleshooting steps I could try It would be much appreciated!!

I got it to work over USB but not Bluetooth after following this but still if anybody knows how to fix Bluetooth please let me know!

1. Press and hold START+A for l second to power on the controller, LEDs 1.2.3 will start to blink.
  2. Press and hold PAIR for 3 seconds to enter pairing mode. LEDs will rotate from left to right.
  3. Go to your macOS device’s Bluetooth setting, pair with [Wireless Controller]. LED will become solid when connection is successful.
  4. Controller will auto reconnect to your Windows device with the press of START once it has been paired.

USB Connection: connect the controller to your macOS device via USB Cable after step 1.

Okay you have to pair it this way! To many different ways to pair this device (you do have to connect it via ssh still, guide above)

1. Press START+B to turn on the controller, LED 1 wil start to blink
  2. Press and hold PAIR for 3 seconds to enter pairing mode. LED wil rotate from let to right.
  3. Go to your Android devices Bluetooth seting, pair with [8Bitdo SF30 Pro] or [8Bitdo SN30 Proj]. LED will become solid when connection is successful.
  4. Controller will auto reconnect to your Android device with the press of START once it has been paired.