SOQUEROEU – Mega Bezel TV Backgrounds

NEC_PCEngine-CD LED

Edit: Sorry I meant the non-Flat version, NEC_PCEngine-CD

3 Likes

Thank you for having eagle eyes. :smile:

I updated the repo with the change.

3 Likes

I don’t exactly have Eagle Eyes. I am just trying to go through all of the presets and finding the settings needed to crop the TVs. I wanted to use them and I have a 24" monitor, so they where a little smaller than I liked. The idea of “cropping” them came to me, so I have been changing the settings for a little while.

2 Likes

Found the same error with SuperGameboy that PCEngine-CD had with LED.

1 Like

Good! Thanks again. It’s fixed right now!

1 Like

I was able to finish the cropping of the TV Backgrounds.

1 Like

Anyone happen to have this happen when loading one of the presets? This was the NEC_TurboGrafx16-[FLAT].slangp preset. I didn’t mess with anything yet to try and pinpoint.

1 Like

Mine looks fine, but I am thinking it might be the new update for HSM. I haven’t updated mine yet. I will update and check again real quick.

2 Likes

Yeah it was the update.

Just change Post CRT Brightness to 1.20, since Brightness 100 is now 1.

2 Likes

Yes, I haven’t updated the repo yet. In addition to Post_CRT, you may still need to adjust the Tube Diffuse to match the new type :

3 Likes

I was going through @HyperspaceMadness 's last release notes looking for that exact thing, I remembered that something had to be changed.

3 Likes

@soqueroeu to give you an idea, my monitor + your background = 11". My monitor + your background + cropping = 12.5", this is based on the NES background.

1 Like

Soqueroeu - Mega Bezel TV Backgrounds

Compatibility UpdateV 0.9.103 2022-02-15 Rev 1

Hello everyone!

I just updated the repo. All presets received changes to accompany the Mega Bezel Pack parameter changes, announced by @HyperspaceMadness in THIS POST.

The changes include only the three items below. If you want to modify your presets yourself, it’s quite simple. Use notepad++ and do a search and replace for:

OLD:

HSM_TUBE_DIFFUSE_IMAGE_ON = "1.000000"
post_br = "120.000000"
post_br = "90.000000"

NEW:

HSM_TUBE_DIFFUSE_MODE = "1.000000"
post_br = "1.200000"
post_br = "0.900000"

With this change, you can now update your HSM Shader pack. :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Hi All, I’ve been doing my first tests with CyberLab presets and my backgrounds.

Here we have CyberLab__RGB-Sharp__1080p__PVM-Edition__ADV

I am very happy with the result. Congratulations to our friend @Cyber for his excellent work with the shader preset?

4 Likes

Thank you very much @soqueroeu! I appreciate the appreciation! Our works seem to complement each other very well!

1 Like

@soqueroeu your updated presets are in your V2 repo, right ? Maybe you should update the FP because it still links to the original repo.

2 Likes

That happened to me too early this morning.

1 Like

Thanks for reporting guys!

I’m fixing it now.

3 Likes

Have you seen these videos of your TV-Backgrounds in action @soqueroeu?

CyberLab Mega Bezel Death To Pixels Shader Preset Pack

1 Like

So nice! i liked so much. It’s getting better and better. Look:

2 Likes